|Item Weight||8.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24.3 x 15.9 x 14.6 inches|
|Item model number||HM426|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HM426|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.59 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NOCO HM426 Dual 6-Volt Commercial Grade Battery Box for Automotive, Marine and RV Batteries
|Price:||$93.23 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$62.72 (40%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Commercial grade battery box for Automotive, Marine, RV and more; Designed for dual 6-volt batteries
- Rugged design for commercial applications; Four corner fastening system and captive lid for easy installations, large cable entry holes for large gauge cables, full flow ventilation for releasing battery gases, and large battery acid reservoir
- Designed for rugged environments; Impact resistant down to minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit, withstands acid, gas, oil and other contaminants, and immune to UV exposure
- Keeps your battery safe; Limits water entry, effectively collects battery acid, allows adequate ventilation, and protects against accidental contact of battery terminals
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Certified and tested; Meets United States Coast Guard (USCG) Code of Federal Regulations 183.420 and American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) E-10.7 specifications
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The NOCO HM426 Commercial Battery Box is a rotationally molded enclosure for housing two 6 Volt batteries. Made from high-impact polyethylene plastic, this battety box maintains its tough impact properties down to -40°F (-40°C) and is resistant to UV exposure, acid, gasoline, oil, salt or other contaminants. This Commercial Battery Box also effectively collects electrolytes, allows proper ventilation and prevents accidental contact with battery terminals. It's easy to install, with brass-inserted star knobs included.
Battery Box Dimensions
- Battery Size: Two 6 Volt
- Inside Dimensions: 14.75” (L) x 10.75” (W) x 12.00” (H)
- Outside Dimensions: 18.25” (L) x 14.25” (W) x 14.00” (H)
- Weight: 7.0 Pounds
Commercial Battery Box Features
- 4-Corner Fastening System--Permanently mount box from the exterior
- Captive Lid--Lid securing fastens to base with brass-inserted star knobs
- Large Cable Entry Holes--Accepts up to 4/0 AWG cable
- Large Electrolyte Reservoir--Safely contains battery acid
- Full Flow Ventilation--Provides maximum battery ventilation
- Rugged Design--Maintains impact properties down to -40°F (-40°C)
- Durable--Resistant to acid, gasoline, oil, salt or other contaminants
- UV Stabilized--Resistant to Ultra-Violet (UV) exposure
US Coast Guard and ABYC Standards
All NOCO battery boxes meet USCG Code of Federal Regulations 183.420 and ABYC E-10.7 specification, which ensure that installed batteries stay secure and in place, and that ungrounded battery terminals are protected from contact with metallic objects.
What’s in the Box?
NOCO HM426 Dual 6V Commercial Battery Box, star knobs, warranty.
One-Year Limited Warranty
NOCO provides a limited one-year warranty on its Commercial Battery Boxes to the original purchaser based on defective material or workmanship.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
it's light and it's tough and the cable outlets enable a speedy and tidy
installation. I highly recommend this product.
Only issue I have had is the top being difficult to close with my 12" long #2/0 battery interconnect cables. I think shorter cables about 8" long would solve the problem.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good quality box. I put this in a fifth wheel basement so it had to be vented to the outside. I had to modify this box for that to work by blocking six vent holes around the... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Ned
Purchased two of these solid boxes, fits the L16's perfectly without a crazy amount of extra space taken from the exterior. Read morePublished 6 months ago by RSG
As I understood before the purchase, this box it is designed for 8D sealed batteries. No vents because it contains sealed gas less batteries. Read morePublished 6 months ago by 1st Energy Representative
Item as described, works great for two T-105 Trojan 6 volt batteries, put in my rear cargo carrier and hook up when dry camping to main battery bankPublished 7 months ago by silverado12775
Very sturdy case and holds 2 Duracell 6 volt batteries very well. Secured the battery box behind the propane tanks on the tongue of my travel trailer. Works great thanksPublished 10 months ago by George M.
The box worked as I needed it too. I drilled a hole in the top to attach my vent hole tubing. Very sturdy box.Published 13 months ago by Robert E McFadden