The NOCO Commercial Battery Box is designed for 6 volt batteries. These commercial battery boxes are rotationally molded from the highest quality, low density polyethylene plastic. Maintain their tough impact properties in climates down to -40 degrees Fahrenheit. Resistant to UV exposure. Meets USCG Code of Federal Regulations 183.420 and ABYC E-10.7 specification.
The NOCO HM426 Commercial Battery Box is a rotationally molded enclosure for housing two 6 Volt batteries. Made from high-impact polyethylene plastic, this battety box maintains its tough impact properties down to -40°F (-40°C) and is resistant to UV exposure, acid, gasoline, oil, salt or other contaminants. This Commercial Battery Box also effectively collects electrolytes, allows proper ventilation and prevents accidental contact with battery terminals. It's easy to install, with brass-inserted star knobs included.
These battery boxes are simple to install and use (HM485 shown)
Battery Box Dimensions
- Battery Size: Two 6 Volt
- Inside Dimensions: 14.75” (L) x 10.75” (W) x 12.00” (H)
- Outside Dimensions: 18.25” (L) x 14.25” (W) x 14.00” (H)
- Weight: 7.0 Pounds
Commercial Battery Box Features
- 4-Corner Fastening System--Permanently mount box from the exterior
- Captive Lid--Lid securing fastens to base with brass-inserted star knobs
- Large Cable Entry Holes--Accepts up to 4/0 AWG cable
- Large Electrolyte Reservoir--Safely contains battery acid
- Full Flow Ventilation--Provides maximum battery ventilation
- Rugged Design--Maintains impact properties down to -40°F (-40°C)
- Durable--Resistant to acid, gasoline, oil, salt or other contaminants
- UV Stabilized--Resistant to Ultra-Violet (UV) exposure
US Coast Guard and ABYC Standards
All NOCO battery boxes meet USCG Code of Federal Regulations 183.420 and ABYC E-10.7 specification, which ensure that installed batteries stay secure and in place, and that ungrounded battery terminals are protected from contact with metallic objects.
What’s in the Box?
NOCO HM426 Dual 6V Commercial Battery Box, star knobs, warranty.
One-Year Limited Warranty
NOCO provides a limited one-year warranty on its Commercial Battery Boxes to the original purchaser based on defective material or workmanship.