Barnes & Noble Nook Color eReader
Used & New from: $45.00
NOOKcolor accessories? Does anyone know of a good dealer (other than B&N) for NOOKcolor accessories?
asked by dr.lusk on November 21, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
My local Walmart only has a couple for the old Nook, not NOOKcolor. Hope to see some decent-quality, feather-weight covers at lower prices than what B&N charges.
Gadgester answered on December 24, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Be careful of cheap covers. The ones B&N sells are much better quality than some of these companies just trying to make a buck off a new item. Spend a few bucks more and you won't have to replace it in a few months
Michael A. Mullane answered on November 30, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks! I had a great Moleskine cover from my Kindle--still cool & fits my NOOKcolor, but I don't like the elastic holding it in place. I just ordered a cover on CyberMonday from bn.com and got a 25% discount. Sometimes the holiday "sales" are more helpful than wasteful:)
dr.lusk answered on November 30, 2010

A
There's a company called Oberon that makes absolutely GORGEOUS tooled leather covers but they are not cheap! Right now I have one of the less expensive canvas covers from B&N, it comes in a variety of colors. It is very sturdy, allows me to open it fully without getting creaky or wanting to shut on me (unlike a real book, lol) and the snappy plastic parts that hold it in place feel extremely secure.
J. Peplinski answered on December 7, 2010

A
So what comes in the box? Is it just the device, or does it come with a cheapo "starter" cover, too? I'm sure "aftermarket" covers would be better, but I was just curious - One of the customer provided images shows the nook color in a case and I was wondering if it comes with it.
Kenneth C. Kuhns answered on March 29, 2011

A
No cover is included.
Gnomercy answered on October 9, 2011

A
walmart,best buy have some of the acc.
Patricia Smith answered on December 24, 2010
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product