Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on March 3, 2012
Well, I was introduced to these personal suppositories when I was a teenager by my mother at around 12 or 13 years old. At the time I was afraid to Douche, so she introduced me to Norforms. I am 35 years old now and NORFORMS have remained a staple in my life. If I stop using them for a while I will always end up going back to them. I like them especially after my Monthly Cycle leaves. I usually do not use them every day, but I am finding that I never have to worry about feminine odor at all when I use them every day. They provide wonderful Lubrication during sex (thats always a plus- your partner will love it for sure). The leakage will eventually stop (it does not last for a very long time) give it a couple of hours & simply use a Tampon, pad or panty liners (regular kind of liners NOT those really thin panty liners, that you forget you are wearing throughout the day) Thats after you insert one at the beginning of your day (it may leave a stain in your panties or clothing if leakage is of a large amount but it can be washed out & it will be odor free (wont smell bad at all). I have always used either the "NON SCENTED" ones or "Fresh Flowers" or "Island Escape". Never used the "Medicated". The "Non Scented" NORFORMS was the best ones of all, no scent to them, but you still smelled like absolutely NOTHING all day- I loved it, those are very difficult to find ).

NOTE: It is recommended to use them at night time rather than morning (prevents leakage during the day. In public), & it says its safe to use daily. As for the packaging, its a personal choice/preference. I was glad for the improved applicator & bullet shaped Norforms. The pointed triangle corner shaped Norforms and the skimpy applicator didnt cut it for me at all. Most times I would insert it with a finger over the skimpy applicator. But now (with the improved bullet shape & applicator found inside the "Island Escape" version its a more comfortable insertion process. LOL). The removal of the FOIL depends on you also. I found that its very difficult to remove with wet or moist hands, so make sure you dry your hands after bath or shower, and open before you put lotion. I may have had to use scissors once or twice but most time I never had a problem removing the foil old or newer wrapping. The TEXTURE of the NORFORMS depends on where you store them. If you store them in a cool place they will be solid enough to insert. Store them in a excessively warm place and they will be so soft that it will be impossible to insert. So during the winter & fall months I leave them in my Dresser Drawer, with my underwears. In the summer time I may place them in the Refridgerator, in order for them to stay solid.

So trust me, I have used these suppositories off and on for years, DECADES! I honestly have nothing bad to say about them. I would recommend them to any woman who experiences NORMAL feminine odors (ex: after your period, just before your period, even during your period. Use them if you plan on being sexually active any particular day). They are noted as being safe to use everyday (if you want to), and they are noted as being Gyn tested, HOWEVER if you are the type of female who gets infections easily (bacterial or otherwise) or if you have an odor that lasts even after the Norforms dissolve, you should see schedule an appointment to see your GYNecologist, because the odor signifies that you have a bacterial Infection of some kind not just a normal feminine odor.

OKAY! so purchase a box of NORFORMS here on Amazon or at your local drug store & give them a try for yourself. Keep in mind that People will complain or have their gripes about anything in "REVIEWS". And just because they experienced something that bothered them a bit about a product they'd turn it into a huge deal in the reviews. Try it for yourself and come to your own conclusions. I LOVE THEM!
0Comment|154 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 19, 2014
Norforms smell great and are easy to use. The only thing I don't like is how messy they are. I wear a light pad to soak up the mess but I always feel like I am wetting myself. I will continue to use them but only when I really need them like during a workout or if I am going to be moving a lot during the day.
on August 8, 2012
I added these to my cart to make my $25 purchase for free shipping :D. Use this at night when you take a shower because you WILL have discharge. When you go to bed you can wear a pantyliner and you're good to go!
on November 18, 2015
I don't know what was changed in the formula over the years but these things throw my ph off like crazy! Never experienced that before when I used these years ago. I was never the type to be all super sensitive either, so if you KNOW you're sensitive then these are NOT for you.
on September 6, 2013
Love this product. Sometimes it's hard to find in the local stores of my area. This is the BEST deal I've got on them EVER!!!!
HAPPY Customer!!!! :-)
on April 1, 2014
I love this product. It is starting to become hard to find locally. My lady parts are sensitive but I have not had any problems with Norform. This product is what I would say a "double-duty" product. I stay fresh all day and my man can tell the difference when we make love (I have not told him that I insert Norform, let's just keep that between us). He loves that I remain lubicated the entire time making the experience that much more pleasurable. Let's just say, when we plan a date, I never leave home without Norform.
on August 1, 2015
These are great! I'm one of those unlucky ones that is super sensitive and get irritated (down there) after relations with my BF, but these help to avoid getting this, helps a BV and yeast infection case clear out immediately and keeps everything fresh and irritation free. Also, they work great after the time of the month, freshen's everything up after a cycle. Generally I only use these before/after intercourse and the monthly but highly highly recommend them. Also, I only use about a third of it at a time because for me that's all that is needed. Also, another plus is it makes you like a slip and slide down there when you need too! :) The scent also goes away, and all that will be left after an hour or so is fresh and natural...or as my BF says, very sweet! :)
on August 10, 2013
perfect i highly recommend it

its really good i believe every girl should have one

its my favorite > >
on May 28, 2015
Love these. They keep me wet and fresh.
on June 29, 2014
With age, my natural everyday scent changed. To say I hated this change is a true OVERSTATEMENT! However I heard about this product on a reality show. I didn't expect much but felt like it was worth the try. i'M SO HAPPY I DID. This product is AMAZING. It has changed me. Literally. It was easy to use with dramatic results. I don't even need to use them daily. 1x or 2x a month will due the trick. I'm a lifetime customer. These are a must have.