Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on August 26, 2013
My Daughter was looking to upgrade from the dragontouch I had gotten
her a couple months ago. (She was not a fan of it.) I checked out this
tablet - it looked nice. It seemed thin and easy to handle. It had a
higher end dual processor and it was a good price.
We have had it for a couple weeks now and it has been positive results.
The tablet itself - Easy to operate. Smooth internet surfing.
Touchscreen is responsive across entire screen. Good battery time What
she uses it for- Skypes with her friends. Taking notes in her classes.
Playing her music and videos. No complaints from her.
It has also been used by my 2 younger kids for them to play some of
their games and I have snuck off with it myself a couple times to
watch some Netflix.
No complaints here. (Well, maybe one. It would be great if it had a
built in ATM that shot out $100 bills every time I turned it on, but I
guess I can live without that.)
on July 17, 2013
At first we were a little skeptical about buying an off brand tablet, as we are used to the IPAD and Galaxy. But I must say, we were very pleasantly surprised.. Love it! Great for email, news, music and even watching Netflix. This tablet works as advertised. Lightweight, slim and so easy to carry around. Definitely recommend!
22 comments|53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2013
At first it was a nice tablet day 1 and 2. Day 3 the charging port started malfunctioning. Day 8 screen won't turn on correctly. Day 13 Wifi stops connecting correctly. The HDMI did not work from the start. All and all this is just crap.
on September 17, 2013
This tablet really impressed me when I first got it. I liked how fast it was, and how many apps it held. Then one day it just stopped working. WHAT?! All the pictures I had taken and enjoyed editing, all of my personal e-mails, my work calendar, my facebook messaging, the lists I had made with the handy apps, Level 29 of Candy Crush saga.... what happens to all that?! NOTHING saved the the SD card that I had purchased. And who knows if my personal information is still on there. All I know is, it just wouldn't turn on one day. I charged it overnight, but it only showed half battery and still wouldn't turn on. Thank goodness it pooped out exactly one day before I ran out of time to return it. It cost me $12.35 to send it back, and I hope no one gets any of my stuff off there someday. And I hope I get some money back. This product is a gamble. I lost big time.
44 comments|30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2013
Barely works. Very low quality, cheap tablet. Don't waste your time or money on this product because that is what you will be doing by purchasing this. After 10 minutes, the screen kept freezing and the system crashing. Had to return - and thankfully the seller gave a full refund.
on November 4, 2013
I don't recommend it,I paid $119 for this tablet I feel it was a ripp off,with in the first week I had tablet it stop charging correctly have to prop the charger against something to get to charge.it won't really charge unless I turn it off,once fully charged it goes dead extremely fast want money back
on July 18, 2013
I have bought other stuff from this company before, so I took a shot with their Tablet.
My wife liked it for her shopping online, my kids liked it for watching their netflix and playing their games.
I even used it for some pics of some old electronics I was listing on that "other" auction site and it worked well for that too.

NIce Tablet!
on November 16, 2013
I returned the product within the first week.

It had trouble keeping the WiFi connection when even in the same room as my router. Had to literally keep reconnecting right in front of the router.

The tablet would get stuck in different views (side when trying to look in portrait). It would not auto adjust.

Also the screen was a bit slow in touch response. Would swipe and would go as easily.

Not worth it.
on August 30, 2013
This purchase was for my very first Tablet and all I can say is that it is a wonderous tool to own and would recommend it to anyone I know, great job Noria!
on February 13, 2014
Do Not Buy This Tablet.

Its a waste of money and time.

I bought one, and returned it back within the first week.

It had bad resolution, and the poorest battery life.
It dies within 5 hours even on standby mode.