Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on November 27, 2012
Both products were very gentle on my hair, but I was doing an experiment with a bunch of different travel-sized products to see which one I liked best. I like Davines a lot, but I preferred the Davines Love Lovely Smoothing line on my damaged, color-treated hair. This product worked very well and I would recommend it to someone whose hair is colored, but not super damaged like mine was.

I am only giving it 4 stars because the smell of the conditioner was much too strong (and somewhat "manly") for my taste. Other than that I would highly recommend this small travel set, to at least try out the line and see if you like it.
on February 5, 2013
Both the shampoo and conditioner are excellent for my colored hair. The "travel" containers are a joke however. If these were billed as "sample size" that would be fine, but for travel they make no sense. Both types of containers will either leak (the shampoo) or pop open (the conditioner). Also the tub the conditioner is in will shatter if dropped on a hard surface such as a tub or shower floor. In addition, while the containers contain the advertised quantity of product, both containers are about half empty, which from a travel standpoint is a waste of space.
on March 17, 2014
The product has a strong chemical smell, that was nauseating. It left my hair very frizzy. I ordered the travel size to try it out but the container for the conditioner had a flimsy top that did not seal. Had I used it for travel it would have spilled over in minutes of packing. Would not recommend.
on March 5, 2013
This is the most amzing shampoo/condiontioner for color treated hair I have ever tried. Makes my hair shiney and full of life
on May 3, 2015
Awesome product. You can't use it every night though, it weighs your hair down. It looks and feels great though.
on April 4, 2015
Love this stuff!!!!
on June 23, 2015
Amazing products! I have fine, thin, brittle hair, about 4" past shoulder length with some natural curl. I recently colored my hair. I use nickel-sized dollops of the shampoo and conditioner.
The shampoo doesn't lather well, it feels like you're not using anything. But when rinsed out, my hair feels smooth and clean.
The conditioner feels rich, it is very thick. Some people complain about the kind of container it's in, but I like it because it allows you to get ALL of this expensive stuff out, unlike a bottle.
After using these, my hair brushes out smoothly- no tangles, and it feels very soft. The somewhat strong smell (not bad, I actually like it unlike most reviewers) wears off quickly. If I let my hair towel/air dry, it is SOOO soft and the natural curls come out very nice, better than with any shampoo/conditioner I've tried. This is definitely my new favorite shampoo/conditioner.
on August 21, 2015
Love this shampoo and conditioner 😃
on October 5, 2015
LOVE davines. I have very dry hair from bleaching it and this is the only thing that cuts it for my hair. Love to use it with Davine's Oi spray

See 1 answered question