NOVA Medical Products Flashlight with Attachment
- Provides a bright light for dark places and use at night
- Attaches to most canes, walkers, transport chairs and wheelchairs, no tools required
- Rotates 360 degrees to direct the flashlight in any direction
- Flashlight is removable for hand use
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To add batteries to the flashlight.
Unscrew the end of the flashlight with the push button.
Remove the battery holder and add 3 AAA batteries to the holder.
Replace the battery holder back into the flashlight casing and re-attach the end of the flashlight.
Push the on/off button to test.
How to attach flashlight to walker.
1. Open the attachment by unscrewing the triangular knob. The screw and knob will pivot to the side allowing the clamp to be opened.
2. Place the open clamp around the tubing and pivot the screw back to its original position.
3. Align the two teeth of the washer into the cutouts on the back of the clamp and screw the triangular knob until the clamp is securely attached to the tubing.
4. Open the clamp.
5. Place the flashlight inside of the clamp and push the clamp arm down until the flashlight is secure.
Rotating the Flashlight:
The WalkSafe flashlight is designed to rotate 360 degrees. Rotate the flashlight to your desired position.
To Turn on/off the flashlight.
Push the button located on the rear of the flashlight to turn on/off.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
It's wonderful for late night bathroom trips without waking your sleeping partner. I also no longer have to turn on the hall lights; the flashlight gives a nice broad light which covers the whole area in front of me and beside me.
I used to try holding a conventional flashlight in one hand while also holding on to the walker with the same hand; boy was that hard! And the light never went where I wanted it to go. This light is SO MUCH EASIER TO USE!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for an in-the-house walker!
Fairly easy to install, but not that easy to install effectively -
the little "tricorn" screw knob is, near the end of tightening,
increasingly difficult to get hold of,
so the light is almost more susceptible
to inadvertent displacing, than to intentional aiming.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased a light for my rollater and the holder broke 2x. After the second time Amazon refunded my money. I used my walker when it is dark to walk my dog. Read morePublished 12 days ago by JoAnn forno
Very powerful for such a small flashlight. Easy to remove from clip. Love it.Published 17 days ago by Tricia
Eliminates need to turn on the lights during the night to go to restroom. Easy to installPublished 1 month ago by Jeannette Franck
Very nice little flashlight for rolling walker. Bright and can be easily rotated for proper direction. Does not interfere with other parts on the walker. Nice price too.Published 3 months ago by rande
Clamp is ok, but flashlight is extremely poor quality - very cheap plastic and button broke with first use. Using the clamp with another flashlight. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Donna M
Works well. Nice, bright light. Lights up the area in front of the walker.Published 6 months ago by Barbara P. Grady