Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NOVUS 7056 Plastic Polish Kit - 8 oz.
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 30, 2010
This is an amazing product. I bought a used Memphis Shades windshield for my motorcycle and it had minor scratches on one side. I had a few local companies say that it was impossible to remove them. Well that's crap. This product removed the scratches, all the scratches, in under 40 minutes with just a little elbow grease. I can't even tell where they were. The shield looks like new. I wish I had taken before and after photos now... Oh well.
Works great with lots of time and rubbing. I bought this kit to clean ink off my new Misti stamper's tool. It has a plastic, Plexiglass hinged lid. After showing my Dad the kit, he laughed and said he's used Novus for years. LOL He's used it on headlights (although he says there's better stuff for that now), DVDs, automobile emblems (Chevy truck emblem), calculators, anything plastic really. I might have to try it on some plastic reading glass scratches eventually.. (that would be trashed without being fixed to be safe for first time tries). Who knows that might just work too. Items it will work for are shown in the 4th and 5th pictures. He has the 3 smaller bottled kit (2oz) and it has lasted him a long time. This kit comes with a white polishing cloth even though it's not shown in the picture. You only get one, so you might want to cut it into smaller pieces first. You can by a small pack of these Novus branded clothes here on Amazon too. They feel like the thicker blue shop paper towels. I have no clue if those would work instead.. Just gives you an idea of what they feel like. Instructions on the bottle say that it might irritate your skin. Some of those really thick, black Nitrile gloves might come in handy if you have sensitive skin or like to follow instructions. I don't think my Dad has used gloves, but I do. I hate getting stuff under my fingernails.

Tip: if you need a heavier grade "scratch" remover before using this kit.. My Dad has used White Car Polish (in the jar.. I think the Turtle brand) first before using the 3 step Novus system.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on March 29, 2016
I bought these to polish sunglasses, which get scratched all the time on the bike, especially on those long tired days when you throw them on the bed and they bounce across the hotel room. If you take your time and follow the instructions, the little aggravating scratches are all gone. Don't polish the inside much or at all, or you won't have polarized lenses anymore. They made 2 pair basically new, but it took an hour easily. They totally failed at scratches in my megabuck prescription glasses, but maybe if you have more patience than me... They do best removing all the scratches you don't really see but when you are done the view is much 'cleaner', especially on the soft plastic windscreens on bikes. I've used novus for over 30 years to get the 'shine' back on plexiglass; with a gentle touch it works great. Be aware it takes time. Think about your helpful buddy who washed your windshield at a gas station while you remove his damage. He didn't do it on purpose, and it's fixable grumble grumble.
on February 27, 2011
I had some light scratches in the display on my phone, that were mainly visible when the display was dark. I used the #2 to remove the scratches and then the #1 to polish it up. Looks almost like new again.
on March 9, 2016
This stuff is awesome for eliminating fins scratches on acrylic and plastics. I make hand turned shaving brushes and my final process is to wet sand with micro mesh then polish up for a final high gloss look. This is the duo one needs to perform that task.
on March 12, 2016
Used it to clean the headlights on the car that were all hazed over-worked fast and without a lot of rubbing. With that said I went out and bought a RainX product that claimed to do the same-it worked even better.
on May 20, 2015
Used this to polish up the cloudy headlights on my Prius. Worked great.
The old plastic shield on the headlights had gotten so cloudy, scratched and pitted, that it was significantly reducing nighttime driving viability. This polish removed most of the haze and some of the scratches which improved the appearance and improved night driving.
And it only took a little. I would guess there is enough polish here to do 20 or more sets of headlights.
on June 17, 2015
I bought this item thinking it would shine my ATV but it didn't happen. The product might work well with clear plastic, or other like clear material, it doesn't work too well with a red ATV, In fact i couldn't tell any difference in the looks. If yo are looking for something to shine your ATV, look elsewhere.
on April 30, 2016
Used this to get scratches off my Puig motorcycle windscreen. Worked very well and now the scratches are barely noticeable. This product even helped reduce my scratches on my motorcycle helmet face shield.
on January 29, 2015
Impressed so far. Bought it for use on plastic camper windows when they finally need it but in the meantime decided to try it on the plastic headlights of my Toyota Echo. Incredible result. Headlight covers were on the verge of replacement they were so scratched up and dull they blocked so much light. A little Novus and elbow grease and they are almost as clear as when new.