5.0 out of 5 stars Novus Plexiglass polish
Published on July 4, 2010 by Robert Dale Boone

2.0 out of 5 stars ok...
Cleans well doesn't take out any yellowing of plastic though. I used it on an outdoor bar sign and it just cleaned about as well as soap and water but more expensive.
Published 17 months ago by Brian

5.0 out of 5 stars Novus Plexiglass polish, July 4, 2010
This review is from: NOVUS PC-108 Plastic Clean & Shine - 64 oz. (Automotive)
I am a pilot and have used Novus as a plexiglass polish for aircraft windshields for years. Novus doesn't scratch or craze the surface of the plastic, and it can even polish out small scratches. I have also used two other grades of Novus containing fine to coarse polishing grit to remove fairly severe scratches from damaged windshields to good effect. I highly recommend the stuff. I haven't found anything better yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Novus. Great product. Long time user., August 25, 2009
This review is from: NOVUS PC-108 Plastic Clean & Shine - 64 oz. (Automotive)
I have been using Novus plastic polish for 20 years. I used to own a stereo/tv repair shop. After repairing a turntable or some other product with a plastic cover, I would polish up the cover. Customers were soooo impressed when they came to pick up their gear. I had a few customers that would tell me that the unit they were picking up from repair couldn't be theirs because the dust cover looked too new! I just told them that we always use Novus plastic polish when we can and they really appreciated it! Good stuff! I keep a small spray bottle in each of ur motorcycle bags to help keep the windshield looking great. I highly recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great at repelling dust, January 6, 2009
This review is from: NOVUS PC-108 Plastic Clean & Shine - 64 oz. (Automotive)
My wife and I ride our ATV's about 5,000 miles per year in the dusty southwestern US. I make sure to clean our goggles with the Novus product before every ride to discourage (not prevent) the dust from clinging to the lens. Comment: We also use "Swiffers" to wipe the dust off our goggles on the trail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Plastic Polish, November 29, 2011
Skiter (Los Angeles, Ca) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NOVUS PC-108 Plastic Clean & Shine - 64 oz. (Automotive)
The best plastic polish I have ever used. Worked great. I have used it on my 26 gallon show fish tank and my motorcycle helmet shield. Made my face shield look better thatn new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product Works Very Well almost like New, July 8, 2011
Timothy Doyle (Chicago, Il United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NOVUS PC-108 Plastic Clean & Shine - 64 oz. (Automotive)
Novus Plastic Cleaner,I use it to clean items to sell on eBay all I can say it makes me money enough said.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Refill, January 1, 2011
This review is from: NOVUS PC-108 Plastic Clean & Shine - 64 oz. (Automotive)
I use this to refill my small spray bottles. It came in a day or two and boxed very nicely. I love this stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars plastic polish, July 25, 2010
This review is from: NOVUS PC-108 Plastic Clean & Shine - 64 oz. (Automotive)
This polish works great on all plastics and fiberglass I use it to polish the windshield of my trike and does a great job. Also work on painted surfaces as well that is why I buy the BIG bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plastic / Acrlic Polish and cleaner, April 14, 2010
This review is from: NOVUS PC-108 Plastic Clean & Shine - 64 oz. (Automotive)
This product is exceelnt if you own acrlic display cases...Or plastic display cases. It will also clean and polish anything made from plastic. It's easy to apply, resisits dirt and fogging, is excellent on plastic lenses like in your glasses. Or your Auto Speedometer cover. Leaves no residue and brings to life the crysral clearness that is incredable.!! Can be used on anything that is made from plastic and it leaves a lasting quality shine that is incredable !!
Strongly recommended. Try it and see for your self. The results of this cleaner polish are outstanding !.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product at a great price., July 4, 2014
This review is from: NOVUS PC-108 Plastic Clean & Shine - 64 oz. (Automotive)
Cleans the motorcycle windshield with ease. Best price I could find. I refill the smaller bottle that I carry on the bike at all times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the Best, May 25, 2014
This review is from: NOVUS PC-108 Plastic Clean & Shine - 64 oz. (Automotive)
This is a return purchase. And not the first or second time. I use the NOVUS system on both of my motorcycles. Of couse, I've tried several other motorcycle systems, but I always come back to NOVUS. I even buy it for fellow riders.

Rate and Discover Movies