Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Size: 8 lbs|Change

on September 9, 2014
I mixed Carbo Gain with juice and milk everyday for my wife who was recovering from multiple cancer surgeries and had lost a lot of weight. She is now back to her normal weight after only a couple of months. This stuff really works.
on January 14, 2014
This stuff is a great carb. supplement to my diet and for cycling. It has no taste so it can be mixed into anything and here is how I make it since it's a pain to mix in cold liquid.

1. Put 1 Gallon filtered water on stove to boil.
2. Boil, kill heat, and stir in Six Servings (2/3 cup scoops)
3. Stir and let cool.
4. Pour into gallon jug and throw in refrigerator.

This will yield a gallon jug that has:
1,500 Calories
378g. Carbohydrate
12g. Sugar

PER OUNCE:
11.7 Calories
2.95 Carbs.

This is tasteless so you can mix it with Gatorade or anything else. I simply calculate out my needs and put the amount needed by ounce into my water bottle. Add 10-16 ounces to your Gatorade and it gives it a good boost.
on March 3, 2014
Mixes as well as any other carb gainer out there. I like it better than any glyco maize I have bought before. This is just as effective, if not more effective. Mixes well with others. I would avoid shaker ball cups though (at least take the ball out). This stuff has a tendency to cling to the shaker ball like a needy ex girlfriend.
on December 4, 2014
This product is superb. I was one weight on minute and three weeks later my jeans fits me like I desire to fit. My bust line has volume. I will be purchasing another "bottle". I my goal weight is a 117-120 lbs. I was at 105 lbs I am now at 111 lbs. My metabolism shot up with my first child and I could not keep my weight and I do not have a big appetite therefor e I cannot retain my weight. However... carbo gain is doing the trick.
on April 13, 2014
it is helping me gain wait I am a girl and have trouble gaining weight BC I have celiac disease which means my body is allergic to gluten and wheat so this is def helping me put some weight on and it has no taste so I mix it with everything:-)
on March 17, 2014
Does what it's supposed to do- gain weight. Don't overdose unless you want to spend extra time cutting- the weight creeps up pretty fast, water- muscle- and fat. It's fine if your an endurance athelete, worked great for my Ironman for fuel, but I really packed on the pounds post season in my "bulk" phase which is another name for "fat" phase. Enjoy!
on July 30, 2015
I have purchased this item before, but upon trying to gain weight and hitting a wall (after all, you can only eat/lift so much in one day) I decided to place another order, and it has worked tremendously to add a little extra to the weight gain experience. The powder itself is virtually tasteless: I would not suggest adding it to water alone, because you CAN distinguish a slight fatty/oily taste, but if you mix it with juice or any other liquid, it is impossible to tell that it is present. Other than that, I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for ways to get more carbohydrates into your diet. So far, I have put on 12 EXTRA pounds this summer just by using this product, and intend to keep going.
on November 14, 2013
I am lactose intolerant and am in the process of trying to bulk with this stuff and it helps get those extra calories into my daily intake. However I can't take a full serving it makes fall asleep. I mix a couple tblsp's carbo gain with a tblsp of hemp protein, a tblsp of creatine, a tblsp of glutamine and a banana. 2 months and I've gained 10 lbs.
on April 14, 2010
The product is as advertised, but the packaging ensures a mess every time you open and close it, unless you are very slow and deliberate. Poofs of fine-grained maltodextrose escape!
on August 18, 2014
I got a big old jar for a decent price. Only complaint is mixing it. Used Carbo Gain to gain weight and gained 6 pounds in two weeks. I'm sure it is mostly fat but that's because I didn't exercise. Will reassess once I take this with proper diet and exercise.
review image