NOW Foods MCT 100% Oil, 32 fl oz (FFP)
- 100% pure oil
- Helps in weight management
- Thermogenic; spares lean body tissue
- Vegetarian product; a dietary supplement
- Frustration Free Packaging protects your product from damage!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 32oz | Package Type: Frustration-Free Packaging
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
This time, I didn't begin to burn any bodyfat until I started taking this oil in my diet on a daily basis - 1-2 Tbsp in my morning decaf & sometimes another spoonful in my lunchtime protein shake, yogurt or whatever meal I'm having for lunch (esp. moistens meat that cooked too dry). This helped me finally lose the 8 lbs that otherwise wouldn't budge. I never thought it would be so hard to lose a few lbs despite seemingly doing everything else right. It's been 5 months now & I haven't gained them back even though I'm consuming more carbs now.
I use this oil now every day. It has a pleasant "non-taste" that I enjoy b/c it doesn't alter the flavor of whatever I add it to. It's great for energy maintenance (along w/B12 vitamin) & stamina. Before using this oil (plus eating better) I felt worn-out very quickly. Now that I use it regularly I not only get through the day w/o crashing but also through the entire work wk w/o burning out (my job is consistently hectic & very tiring).
I had adrenal exhaustion a yr ago & these kinds of dietary & lifestyle modifications really helped me to recover. The oil is flavorless, colorless, w/a thin consistency, so it's appealing to my palate.Read more ›
1. I have lost 8 pounds EFFORTLESSLY. I did not reduce my calorie intake, at least not intentionally
2. I have a much more steady flow of energy. Rather than the morning caffeine high and mid-day crash and more coffee and more crashing, etc, I now just drink one big mug of bulletproof in the AM and that's it for the day. Again, this took no effort - I just found I no longer wanted or needed any more coffee for the day.
3. I feel great and since I am 57 years old and recently started running, that's noteworthy. I started because I read in Gretchen Reynold's "The First 20 Minutes" book on exercise that the knees of older adults who run are actually healthier that non-runner's knee's. I can now run 3 miles in under 30 minutes which I have been told is pretty spectacular for an old broad. Don't know if it's the MCT oil, but I'm not about to stop drinking my bulletproof to find out. And everything is beautiful and NOTHING HURTS, to quote Kurt Vonnegut.
4. My lower digestive track is healthier - this stuff makes me as regular as clockwork.Read more ›
which tells the story of a doctor whose husband has Alzheimers. She had remarkable results with giving him this oil three times a day. So, we tried it too along with coconut pills and coconut spread. We also are seeing remarkable improvement's in my mother's dementia. It may not work for everyone, but it's worth checking out.
There are virtually no side effects other than diarrhea if you take too much too soon. It's pretty much tasteless and can be added to food or beverages. Gradually adding it to the diet is recommended.
How it works in a nutshell is that it provides the brain with ketones/triglicerides that the body is no longer producing enough of and sends it directly to the brain, bypassing the liver. It is the adding of these ketones that feed the brain what it is lacking. The side effects of these ketones are less confusion and more memory retention, and patients have remarked that after taking this it is like "turning the light on" in the brain. You can see minimal results after two hours of the first dose. And improvements continue the longer a person takes it in gradually increased doses. You will be completely convinced of its effect if you use it for a month then take it away for a week. Of course, you may have to start all over in smaller doses, but if it is working, you will definitely know. I've personally started adding to my coffee each morning (I'm 42 years old and a diabetic and new studies link Alzheimer's and diabetes)
Baby formulas have MCT forms added because it helps the brain develop and pre-mature babies have been getting it in one form or another since the 60's because of it's effect on the developing brain.
Go to that website, read the research. Check it out for yourself. If it works for you, please spread the good news.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have purchased MCT oil from other manufacturers. I don't think the brand name matters since the content should not vary. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Paul Konopacki
used as part of my HCG diet. I like the mild taste of it; and like the significant moisture that it adds to my salads and other foods...not greasy at all... Read morePublished 6 days ago by J. Smith
MCT oil has long been used medicinally to treat cystic fibrosis, fat malabsorption, and obesity. Nowadays it is being praised as yet another miracle answer to weight loss. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Ron2900
Quality MCT Oil - will be buying again once I run out!
I very much enjoy the quality of this brands products, they are always very pure feeling in my body! Read more
The bottle was huge! Didn't expect it to be so big but I was pleased. Being able to use this oil on my diet has been a huge motivator to keep me on track.Published 15 days ago by Amazon Customer
I have gotten the results expected results, and managed to trim off inches from the waste, and seemingly extra energy for my daily exercise routines!....Published 16 days ago by Jess M.