5.0 out of 5 stars Don't miss this great popcorn!
I'm a popcorn fanatic and this ranks as some of the best I've had! Very fresh and delicate texture, and the flavor is outstanding. I would get it again and again.
Published on February 13, 2013 by Roberta Lewis

2.0 out of 5 stars Tough and tasteless
I agree with others who said that all the kernals pop, and I love the fact that it is organic and non-gmo, but this popcorn is tough and tasteless. After previously using Bob's Red Mill --- which is excellent in all ways (very tender, delicious, all kernals pop, etc.) except for the fact that it is NOT organic and no one can say for sure whether it is non-GMO --- and for...
Published 12 months ago by Health Advocate

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't miss this great popcorn!, February 13, 2013
Roberta Lewis (Glenwood Springs, CO, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Non GMO!!, March 11, 2013
This review is from: NOW Foods Organic Popcorn, 24 oz (Grocery)
This is my family's favorite popcorn! I love that it's non GMO! We pop it in an air popper and then toss it in melted organic coconut oil and raw honey with a sprinkle of sea salt!!! The best "kettle corn" over!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic Non-GMO Popcorn, October 27, 2012
Jody "The Cat Whispurrer" (Tiny Village in Vermont) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NOW Foods Organic Popcorn, 24 oz (Grocery)
I am constantly trying to find the most environmentally-conscious products possible, and sometimes they aren't always easy to find, so I was thrilled to discover this product. I'm very pleased with how nice and big the kernels pop, and how few "old maids" are left. Very high quality. I recommend this popcorn and I will certainly buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, June 2, 2013
This review is from: NOW Foods Organic Popcorn, 24 oz (Grocery)
I didn't think this would be much different from other popcorn. I ordered it randomly to go with a popcorn popper I was getting. I'm so glad I did !!! It's the best popcorn I have ever made at home. I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very few unpopped kernels, February 22, 2013
This review is from: NOW Foods Organic Popcorn, 24 oz (Grocery)
This is great popcorn. I make it in the microwave in a paper bag with a little oil. 1/2 cup of kernels makes about 10 cups popped. Very few unpopped kernels. Great for carmel corn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Popcorn Organic Non-GE - 24 oz - Popcorn, September 8, 2013
This review is from: NOW Foods Organic Popcorn, 24 oz (Grocery)
I love this popcorn! I have not bought any popcorn for a good while because of the GMOs, I decided to search Amazon for Organic popcorn and am not disappointed. I ordered 2, 24 oz. bags. This corn popped nearly completely, I can count the unpopped kernels on one hand out of a full 6 qt,. stock pot---we really devour popped corn! . I do recommend using Coconut oil for popping corn as it is so healthy and I for one cannot possibly eat it strait out of the bottle--it is so healthy and withstands the high heat throughout the popping process. I was about to order an air popper yet, that would not allow me to consume the benefits of coconut oil and it uses electricity, (we have a gas stove). I am happy.

The company shipped quickly and I thank them for that. My package arrived USPS Priority mail, which I applaud over the other choices, 3 days after my order was placed...BRAVO! Pureformulas as a merchant of Amazon I plan to revisit this purchase over and over again. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious popcorn!, March 20, 2013
J. Taylor (Cary, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NOW Foods Organic Popcorn, 24 oz (Grocery)
We've been using this popcorn for about a year now and it's great. We use a West Bend Stir Crazy popper and love it. It's great that this is non-GMO. Popcorn tastes as good if not better than any other brand we've tried and almost all of the kernels pop. What more do you want from popcorn?

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 16, 2013
This review is from: NOW Foods Organic Popcorn, 24 oz (Grocery)
Clean tasting, my kids love it, great healthy snack without all the chemicals. Will definitely be purchasing again.
Very happy with this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Popcorn Organic Non-GE - 24 oz - Popcorn, February 1, 2013
This review is from: NOW Foods Organic Popcorn, 24 oz (Grocery)
This is the first time I have purchase popcorn to pop myself in a very long time. The popcorn popped great and was very fresh. I would buy this again!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, December 28, 2012
This review is from: NOW Foods Organic Popcorn, 24 oz (Grocery)
pops great and tastes wonderful! i will definitely be ordering more. non genetically modified products are the way to go.

NOW Foods Organic Popcorn, 24 oz
$5.65 $3.59
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.