5.0 out of 5 stars Best Toothpaste EVER
Published on November 25, 2010 by Cheryl

2.0 out of 5 stars not a fan of sodiumcoco sulfate, sodium carbonate
Published 24 months ago by Chabey

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Toothpaste EVER, November 25, 2010
This review is from: NOW Foods Xyliwhite, Refreshmint, 6.4 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
All I can say is WOW. This stuff is incredible! We actually found it at our local grocery store. We were looking for toothpaste without SLS and absolutely without fluoride and I think we've found it. It even tastes great! (Note: SLS is a powerful and dangerous industrial detergent that causes serious across-the-spectrum health problems, like cancer.) We were using Tom's, but they use SLS even though some of their toothpaste is fluoride-free. (By the way, is Tom's fluoride-free toothpaste getting harder and harder to find, or is it just me?) Anyway, my family and I have been using this toothpaste now for only a few days and we're already in love with it because we can already see a huge difference! Teeth feel cleaner longer, plaque and tartar come off and stay off, and teeth are whiter! As far as I can tell, XyliWhite is THE safe toothpaste choice for the whole family!

If you haven't already done so, please research fluoride and its devastating effects on health. Why in the world the US government would continue to put the same stuff in our water (and many other places) that Hitler used in the concentration camps, and while 99% of western continental Europe has banned it, is truly unfathomable. To our government and any other government(s) involved, I have three words for you: crimes against humanity.

Additional tips for a healthy smile (and overall health): don't use toothpaste containing fluoride or SLS; try to eat only fresh, non-refined foods (try shopping on the perimeter of your supermarket); use toothpaste containing xylitol (e.g. XyliWhite); avoid sugar and sugar substitutes, like Splenda (which turns into formaldehyde, a poison, in the body) and opt for honey, for example (honey is anti-biotic, anti-viral, anti-fungal, etc...); and filter your water with a reverse-osmosis filter (which takes out most fluoride).

Recommended key search terms: Doctor Mercola, William Cambell Douglass/The Douglass Report

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, December 6, 2011
That's all I can say.... WOW! I have used this toothpaste for the last 2 months and what a difference it has made to the health of my mouth. I went to the dentist for my normal cleaning, x-rays & check up and I told the hygienist that I no longer used fluoride toothpaste and she told me I was a nut. That I would have a mouth full of cavities. And she was going to check me VERY carefully. Well...... every aspect was much better. No plaque to speak of. No bleeding gums and everyone of my pockets improved! no cavities either. The hygienist was shocked and she told me that she wanted to know what kind of toothpaste I used. My wife went the next week & she usually has problems and needs deep cleaning and such but her teeth were in great shape! This toothpaste works better than we could have hoped for. i actually thought I would have problems with cavities but its exactly the opposite!. We also use the oral B electric tooth brush but we have used that for years so the only thing changed was this toothpaste.

5.0 out of 5 stars fluoride free toothpaste, December 12, 2009
In search for a good fluoride free toothpaste that doesn't cost a fortune, I came across this in a health food store. Upon reading the ingredients, I was very pleased with what I found. It contained tea tree oil, (but doesn't taste like it)and Xylitol (which helps reduce plaque) and didn't contain any bad ingredients, including palm oil or sulfates. I had been a Toms toothpaste customer, but the price is getting higher every time I buy it, and it did contain sulfates, and was becoming more difficult to find without fluoride. If you read the ingredients list you will find it contains many good things, and I have also noticed a big difference in the whiteness of my teeth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, January 5, 2007
This is the only natural product that left my breath very fresh. XyliWhite doesn't contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. I read that SLS breaks down the natural defense barriers inside your mouth and increases the frequencies of getting canker sores. I used to get canker sores inside my mouth at least 7 or 8 times a year, each occurrence lasting 2-3 weeks. I have not had a canker sore since I stopped using toothpastes containing SLS. This is the only natural toothpaste that works and tastes like regular toothpaste, I recommend this product highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Avoid flouride for health, February 20, 2010
It's a rare toothpaste that leaves out flouride, and this one receives my praise. If you investigate flouride on the net, it could make you wonder why you have to brush your teeth with the stuff. For instance, the Douglas Report ( [...]) says:

"Did you know that for years fluoride was classified as a toxic waste in this country? In fact, not too long ago its only approved uses were as an insecticide and a RAT POISON!
And that's just how your body treats it - as a poison.

"Plenty of studies have been done over the years - and the results are frightening. Fluoridation has been linked to immune system alteration, musculoskeletal harm, genetic damage, thyroid dysfunction, and even cancer.

"Do you think all that's worth preventing cavities?

"Before you answer that, I have one more wrench to toss at you. More and more studies are showing that ingesting fluoride has absolutely no bearing on preventing tooth decay. And now the American Dental Association is advising that parents NOT give fluoridated water to babies - BECAUSE IT CAN CAUSE BRAIN DAMAGE!"

From [...]

HITLER and the Russian Army were the first ones to put fluoride in tap water because it makes a person unable to resist domination.

There is NO BENEFIT to human consumption of fluoride. Even the smallest amount causes brain and nerve damage.

Fluoride is commonly used as a pesticide, roach and rat killer, and chemical nerve gas, meaning FLUORIDE KILLS and is used by the government to kill enemies at war.

Fluoride is also anesthesia, meaning the government is slowly anesthetizing you through your food and water. The #1 cause of death from surgery, more than any other complication, is anesthesia.

As a US nurse who is now fighting for her life due to lifelong fluoride poisoning, I can tell you we have been brainwashed to believe it is safe and beneficial for the prevention of cavities. Fluoride is actually the #1 cause of tooth loss.

I recently discovered that the diseases I was diagnosed with, as well as many others, are not diseases at all - they are CHEMICAL FLUORIDE POISONING and millions of people are unknowingly dying because of this.

VISIT MY BLOG for links that expose research that proves fluoride is 100% unsafe, find out if your prescription drugs contain fluoride, and see if your "disease" or "symptoms" are actually caused by fluoride poisoning.

[...]

Fluoride accumulates in the body over time, so you may not look like I do in this video, (VIDEO ON FLOURIDE POISONING ON YOUTUBE) but after 20 years it's possible you will if you don't take steps to eliminate it from your diet and remove it from your body.

Now that I recognize the symptoms of fluoride poisoning, I realize I unknowingly killed my patients by giving them common drugs containing fluoride - a deadly chemical that has no positive effects when consumed by humans - and watched them slowly die of fluoride poisoning, believing they were dying of a disease.

This is happening EVERY DAY and doctors and nurses are intentionally left completely unaware of this information.

Fluoride causes multiple hormonal imbalances and induces early puberty, depression and ADD/ADHD.

Fluoride was used by the medical profession at one point to suppress the thyroid gland. If fluoride suppresses the thyroid, why is it being put in your drinking water?

Why are you brushing your teeth with something that has a warning label to contact poison control if swallowed (in the US)? It's easily absorbed through the soft tissues of your mouth, even if you avoid swallowing your toothpaste.

And why don't your fluoride-containing water and foods have the same warning label to contact poison control if swallowed?!

When people go to the doctor with symptoms produced by fluoride poisoning, the drugs they're given further poison the body, causing them to show new "symptoms."

We are taught to see these as symptoms of "disease" when they are actually symptoms caused by poisoning the patient.

In turn they are given MORE drugs containing fluoride, and therefore their condition deteriorates.

Ultimately we KILL the patient, believing they died of a "disease," when they were actually killed by fluoride poisoning, as well as an accumulation of other deadly chemicals found in prescription drugs that ARE NOT SAFE for human consumption.

This is a DEADLY SCAM that generates business for the medical industry and pharmaceutical companies.

If the government loves you, why are they putting nerve gas in the water/food/toothpaste/prescription drugs?

Links on my blog are located below the posts:

TO SEE THE GOVERNMENT'S PLANS FOR US:

SPREAD THE MESSAGE - PEACE AND LOVE TO EVERYONE
Category: Education

Tags: fluoride poison fibromyalgia fluorosis fluoridation poisoning nerve gas prescription drugs kill pills food pesticides

5.0 out of 5 stars Kills germs in your mouth, February 22, 2010
My dentist was excited that I had found this xylitol product. He said it kills the germs by constipating them. I use it before I go to bed and don't rinse my mouth. No more dirty mouth taste or fuzzy feel in the morning. No more cavities or gum disease either.

2.0 out of 5 stars not a fan of sodiumcoco sulfate, sodium carbonate, February 5, 2013
this product promotes the fact its sls free yet there is sodium coco sulfate instead. then sodium carbonate is also inthere. great product until i read the ingredients, i have been slowly eliminating unnecessary chemicals from my body and household products. originally i saw it didnt have fluoride and bought it. ihave learned i need to be more careful about reading labels. shipping also took forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars for the whole family, April 21, 2009
We have been looking for a toothpaste that whitens and is made with xylitol without fluoride. This product is all that, but not the first we've found. We were using Coral White but the kids did not like it. The whole family likes this one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Better product, October 5, 2011
Those that are looking for a toothpaste without fluoride, this is one option. As in many cases with healthy alternatives or organic products, this particular item isn't as good as many commercial grade toothpastes. By the time you're half way into brushing your teeth, you've lost the entire flavor and it seems more like you're brushing with water. The minty flavor is also not as strong as many commercial toothpastes.

Two healthy alternatives that perform better is XyliWhite's platinum mint with baking soda, which is a notch above this toothpaste and Tom's of Maine propolis & myrrh toothpaste. Tom's happens to be the better of the two, the flavor and its staying power is equal to regular toothpastes that you buy from any store. Anyone interested in the ingredients to this product, here it is:

Water, xylitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, sorbitol, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, sodium coco-sulfate, carrageenan, tea tree leaf oil, peppermint oil, spearmint oil, papain and potassium sorbate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toothpaste that actually strengthens your teeth :-), May 15, 2011
This is a great toothpaste and one that's often hard to find in retail stores. It contains a healthy dose of Xylitol (25%) a natural sweetener that's actually good for your teeth. It strengthens them and helps regain and maintain that pearly surface we all desire. Xyliwhite is also free of the highly questionable element Fluoride and more importantly it's free of SLS, (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) which is a harsh foaming agent found in nearly all toothpastes. SLS is suspected of causing and/or exacerbating gum sensitivity and irritation - definitely something you don't want in your toothpaste. I've tried many of the new generation toothpastes usually found at health food stores such as Tom's of Main and The Natural Dentist. They're all good and definitely better for your teeth and your body as a whole than the major brands, but I always prefer Xyliwhite when I can find it. After just a few days of using this toothpaste my teeth feel stronger, cleaner and brighter.

NOW Foods Xyliwhite, Refreshmint, 6.4 Ounce