Other Sellers on Amazon
NOW Solutions Castor Oil, 100 % Pure, 16 ounce
- Product helps soften skin
- There are no harsh chemicals
- In need of an all natural emollients
- One of the finest natural skin emollients available
- Used therapeutically to help support and soften healthy skin and hair
- For topical applications
- Virtually odorless and tasteless
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 1 Bottle
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I tried this oil before, when I first stopped straightening my hair. I hadn't quite gotten acquainted to the needs of my hair at the time, and tried slathering it on with nothing else. That was a massive fail - it was too thick - no comb was getting through that!
Fast forward two years, as I began the oil cleansing method (OCM) with good results, trying only coconut oil. During this time, I started to read how people love castor oil the most for the OCM, so I gave it a try again. This time as suggested by others, I mixed it 50/50 with a lighter oil to make it spreadable - extra virgin olive oil. The results were MAGICAL.
My face instantly fell in love - removing all dirt, grime, make-up, dry skin, and leaving my face supple and delicious, and karate chopping the few acne spots I had. That lead me to trying it on my body as a moisturizer. OMG - DELICIOUS SKIN! Mind you, I have terribly flaky, dry legs. BE GONE, said the castor oil!
Then I tried it on my kinky, curly hair - BUTTER! It made my hair softer than it has ever been in my entire life. My hair was in a good state already, but there was some minor breakage every time I detangled or manipulated my hair. Not any more!
The best part about this - there is NO GREASINESS. I mean NONE! No more stains on the clothes, no more greasy head rests in the car... I am in awe! BUY IT!
*Drops the mic and exits stage-left*
I had a severe hair loss issue and using this oil helped me grow my hair back in a couple of months! Consistency is the KEY! I LOVE it and would highly recommend it to anyone. If you find yourself getting bumps on your scalp, undiluted may be too strong for you. Simply mix other olive, jojoba or another oil to ease the sensitivity.
I have used NUMEROUS brands of Regular Castor and Black Castor Oil - just look for 100% or pure and you can't go wrong with either type or brand. I have indeed posted reviews on different brands because I have used these brands. I use castor oil on my hair and my daughters’ hair and I mix my own hair products so I buy several brands as long as they are 100% / pure castor. I hope this review helps!!
1. Been putting it on brows and lashes for about 2 or 3 months and can't believe how much thicker they have both gotten.
2. Put on a scar on my face (had melanoma removed) and it has flattened out and faded quite a bit.
3. I'd read about using it as a pack for pain. I had a tendonitis thing on my upper arm. Slathered the oil on my arm, put a wet wash cloth on, then a heating pad and wrapped with an ace bandage. Left for about 30 minutes, took off then went to sleep. Next morning pain was better. But the most amazing result from it was that I'd always had these bumps on my arms. Not red like pimples, and couldn't see them, just kinda under the skin and could feel them. When I woke up, the skin on my arms felt like a babies butt, soft and absolutely NO bumps. It's been a few months, and the bumps still haven't come back!! So, the next nite, I wondered if I could just put some of the oil on my other arm without heat, if it would get rid of the bumps. It got rid of some of them, but not anything like with the heat. The heating pad & wash cloth are a pain in the butt, but, more effective.
4. I have the driest skin of any one I know. Normally, when I put on lotion, I can almost hear my skin slurp, then say "more please" and feel dry again in the morning. After my shower and drying off, I put a little in the palm of my hand then put my body lotion, rub my hands together and apply. It's wonderful. My skin stays moisturized all day.
I just ordered my 2nd bottle of this stuff. I NEVER want to be without it again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I mixed this in with my shampoo and could definitely feel a difference it made to my hair. It was shinier and stayed moist even in this humid Florida heat.Published 1 hour ago by FirstName Johnson
When I start using this my hair grows healthy more than what I expectedPublished 1 day ago by rizzelle nichoalds
has already helped my lashes grow! I made a diy eyelash/eyebrow serum can;t wait to see more improvement.Published 1 day ago by Ally
I use this to lock in moisture and to massage my scalp. It really helped to grow my hair.Published 2 days ago by Michaela Burwey
I am skeptical about all things no matter how good people say something is. I have used this product in the past, but honestly don't remember if j liked it or not. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Chic1030
Product was well packaged I like this brand I use this in soaping as well other products. Very pleased.Published 4 days ago by jackie woodrow
Love this product, my hair has gotten thick because of it and not to mention I'm more so loving the growth ❤️.. Oh and it makes my hair soft 🤗Published 5 days ago by Idalia