5.0 out of 5 stars Works great
I bought this for my FujiFilm finePix camera and it charges up in the wall or car, works great! So handy and cheaper than buying batteries all the time by far!
Published 17 months ago by melanie

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!
Published 6 months ago by R. Pitts

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, July 23, 2013
This review is from: Pack Of 2 NP-85 Batteries And Charger Kit For FujiFilm FinePix S1 SL240 SL260 SL280 SL300 SL305 SL1000 Digital Camera + More!! (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuji Film SL100 battery kit, December 11, 2013
I wanted a BACKUP power source for my Fuji Film SL1000 Camera. All my needs were met with the purchase of the 2 extra NP-85 batteries and charger kit. I charged both batteries and now I feel secure that I will not run out of battery time because I have extra batteries if needed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, June 16, 2014
I ordered these batteries and charger when I ordered my FujiFilm FinePix S1 camera. That was back in April and it is now mid-June. I finally got to the point where I needed to use one of these batteries. I put it in the camera and---nothing. I thought maybe it had lost charge, so I put it back in the charger and tried again. The charger light went to green, indicating a full charge. However, it still would not turn on my camera. I then tried the second battery with the same result. Next, I plugged in the camera with one of the batteries in it. This is the normal Fuji S1 charging process. I got the same result. The bottom line is that both these batteries are bad and I am past the return window. The only good news is that they weren't very expensive and the charger alone is worth the price I paid. I just ordered two batteries manufactured by Fuji and I will use the charger for them. Because of potential power surges, I don't like to plug in my camera and risk damage.

The bottom line is that the charger is very handy and worth the money. The batteries are only good for fishing weights.

Update: I received the two new FujiFilm brand batteries I ordered through Amazon. They both work well in the camera. In order to rule out damage by the charger, I put both the new FujiFilm batteries in the charger until the light went green. They still work, so the charger is not bad, just those two offbrand batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, September 11, 2013
Fred J. Morgan "Jeff Morgan" (Marianna, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
Great charger. Quality built. Very good at charging. Does not have the battery condition circuit built into Fujifilm's charger THAT ALWAYS GIVE PROBLEMS with the charger that comes with camera (I sent back 2 so far to Fuji) THIS CHARGER DOES WHAT IT IS MADE FOR...... Quickly charging batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars NP-85 batteries and charger kit, August 25, 2013
Good working product which recharges a battery in just one hour. Also convienent car charging feature, for travel. Only one set back is the screen protector. Very hard to install without getting fingerprints on sticky back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery-charger combo kit!, May 17, 2014
The items worked as described. The charger even charges my original Fuji battery. Moreover, the charger is more compact than my Fuji charger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything arrived as expected., May 4, 2014
The most amazing thing about this deal, is the price.....For what 1 battery alone cost at a local retailer, Big Mike's gives you 2 batteries, plus the charger for less than 1 battery costs at one of our big battery stores, and even they have to order it and you have to wait for it to be shipped in.....I will probably be ordering more batteries from Big Mike's in the near future....Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good bargain, May 4, 2014
When I get a new camera -- which I do fairly frequently since I teach photography -- the first thing I do is put a BIG memory card in it, but the second thing I do is get additional batteries. The Fujifilm S1 is a really nice camera, but it comes with only one battery, of course, and also without an external charger. You plug the camera in to charge the battery inside the camera. This kit adds two batteries and also an external charger that plugs into either 120 volts in the house of 12 volts in the car, so it fixes both issues, and for less than a single Fuji brand battery alone. The batteries seem to work as well as the one which came with the camera. It's a good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 9, 2014
I am very pleased with everything I bought for my camera. The charger recharges the batteries fast. With grandchildren in sports I love having extra batteries & a larger memory card. The case fits my camera perfectly with extra room for the extra accessories.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, March 8, 2014
Its a good buy and the price for two batteries is a bargain. Plus the charger kit is an added bonus

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›