5.0 out of 5 stars It actually works!
Published on June 14, 2012 by samofborg

2.0 out of 5 stars Cigarette charger
I love the charger but the car charged is the wrong one. It want plug into my camera. It has the wrong end.
Published 17 months ago by Evelyn Newberry

5.0 out of 5 stars It actually works!, June 14, 2012
samofborg "Amazonian" (Rocky Mountains, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony NP-FH90 / NP-FH100 Premium Compatible Battery Charger Set for Sony DVD HandyCam DCR-DVD series (Electronics)
I have a Sony DCR-DVD403 and it has the NP-FH90 battery. Where the original charger is no one knows. It's gone. So, I search Amazon and here's one that would supposedly work on the the camcorder. I thought, "for the price, I could at least try." So I ordered. It came fast. I plugged in the battery to get it charging right away. Low and behold. It works. I thought that it wouldn't. I bought chargers and adapters for my other electronics that half-the-time didn't work. This one definitely works. I still can't believe it.

It also came with an adapter for the car, so I tried it there and it works there too. I'm quite happy with it. Hopefully, it lasts for a while. It's done 2 charges so far and is on the third. Hopefully, this wasn't an anomaly. it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars good charger, June 15, 2011
I had lost my charger and was skeptical about this one because it was so cheap. But, I was pleasantly surprised that it arrived in a timely fashion and did everything it was supposed to. I also really like the travel battery charger that comes with because it is always nice to have on the way to a school function when I can't remember if I've charged the camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT! Universal Charger!!!, June 20, 2012
This charger is amazing. Does everything it is intended to do and I love the fact that it has an optional car charger for those 'just in case' moments. It fit my Sony DCR-DVD205 camcorder. Furthermore very affordable. Thanks!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Compact!, May 16, 2012
During our move, we misplaced our charger for our Sony Camcorder. With a 22 month old that's not a good thing because we are always recording something he does! So I bought this and absolutely love it! It's very compact and it can be used to charge on the wall or in a car!

5.0 out of 5 stars Little box with the charger and a adapter for the car, April 30, 2012
I opened it and it looked amazing, I saved the car one because I don't really use it, but you never know! It's worth the price, but make sure your camera model fits with the charger models.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, April 22, 2012
Daughter lost the plug in charger for the camcorder and this not only works great, it is more compact for storing in the camera bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little charger, August 8, 2011
I dropped my Sony camcorder and looked up the price to repair it. On Sony's site there was an approx $250 flat rate
for camcorder repair, I gave up then I thought maybe theres an axillary charger and that's when I found this on Amazon WOW and this merchant got it here quick and safe 5 stars all the way!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't purchase from this guy., April 18, 2014
The battery doesn't hold a charge. I charged the battery all day, the next day I went to use it and it had no charge.

Buyer beware. Spend a bit more.

4.0 out of 5 stars great outlet to deal with., March 14, 2014
AKEEM A AMZAT (SILVER SPRING, MARYLAND, US) - See all my reviews
Exactly as listed. I highly reccomend this outlet. The product was well packed and worked well for me. I will patronize them anytime.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, January 17, 2014
just what I was looking for thanx I was not sure if I would have been able to find this product but thanx to this great company it was not a problem