Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
votes
Sony branded retail package came packaged just like it came from the store, bought one for my father he says it works great.
Jan 18, 2013 by Lourdes
votes
not sure- My application is different
Mar 27, 2014 by Randy
votes
I've used it when fully charged but never run it down completely. I have the Sony CX230 Handycam, which shows full charge for recording at 6 hrs 50 mins, that's a lot of recording time. The size and weight actually makes the camera feel more substantial. It's comfortable to hold and adds some balance when zooming in, not heavy or bulky. I use this battery as my main battery and keep the original FV30 as backup, which I haven't needed so far. The longest nonstop recording I've made so far is 30 mins, the battery still held almost 6 hours for recording. Playback obviously shows a different battery life, but it was still over 5 hours with the one charge. Hope this helps.
Oct 2, 2013 by Keith49
votes
I suggest you check the SONY website or Amazon.com, usually they list compatible batteries as accessories for the unit. Sorry, I can't be more help in this instance. JZ
Feb 14, 2014 by John A. Zimmer
votes
honest answer I have no clue.
Feb 14, 2014 by Cristian T. Bernal
votes
Works on my Sony Handycam DCR-SR80
Dec 15, 2013 by Rusty
votes
Wow! Sony doesn't make it easy, I had to download the "HXRNX70U NXCAM Compact Camcorder" brochure to get the answer. Yes, the Sony NP-FV100 battery will work in that camcorder according to their brochure.
Oct 24, 2013 by bill704
votes
12 hours
Oct 7, 2013 by John Wakefield
votes
The battery I received sure appeared to be. Have had no problems with it.
Feb 15, 2013 by mars
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers