5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with NPR
Sometimes you just need to add some cheerfulness to your life and this CD does it. I play it in the car and added it to my playlist so I can take everywhere. I even found another CD with different stories at my local library. Great dog stories, on par with James Herriot.
Published on June 19, 2012 by Hebe Martin

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What is advertised
Thought that we would be belly laughing at fun dog stories, but it is a commentary of sorts about dog owners. Very boring and no laughs at all. Would not suggest to anyone.
Published 12 months ago by Kevin Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with NPR, June 19, 2012
This review is from: NPR Driveway Moments Dog Tales: Radio Stories That Won't Let You Go (Audio CD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable road material, December 17, 2012
Enjoyable stories for sure and worth a listen. Wouldn't necessarily say that they were all "driveway moment" quality, but fun to listen to none the less.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful stories for dog lovers, January 3, 2013
This is a very enjoyable collection of stories about dogs and their owners. Any dog lover will enjoy the variety of stories - from trainers to amazing canine feats to celebrations of our friendship.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What is advertised, January 25, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars NPR fan, March 27, 2014
I love NPR - this was pretty good, but very short. It was expensive considering its brevity. I donated it to the local library and hope others enjoy it more than I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog Lover, February 10, 2014
I gave this as a gift to a friend and she loved it. She is a dog lover and when she is stuck in the car this was a perfect thing to listen to

5.0 out of 5 stars i enjoyed the audio book., March 2, 2014
I love dogs. I enjoy NPR. Some of the stories were great. I wished the audio book was longer. k

4.0 out of 5 stars This CD is FUN, February 17, 2014
I found myself smiling a lot as I listened to this fun CD. Helped me appreciate and enjoy my own dog even more, if that's possible. This CD is fun -- don't be looking for deep meanings -- just fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars NPR great, January 7, 2014
NPR is always top quality. they have the best writers, reporters, and commentators.I prefer NPR audio to all other stations.

2.0 out of 5 stars Driveway Moment Dog Tales, December 7, 2013
I purchased "Driveway Moments dog Tales" because I love dogs, and I love stories about dogs. None of these incredibly short stories were interesting enough to hold my attention long enough to listen to a whole story. It is hard to believe that I missed a part of 13 separate stories, and I was really trying to. I only listened to the first of two discs, and probably will never listen to the second one.

NPR Driveway Moments Dog Tales: Radio Stories That Won't Let You Go