Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on September 17, 2014
Great tablet cover for a great price!
Don't read all the reviews that say it didn't fit or they dropped the tablet in the case and it broke... It's not an OtterBox case. It's meant to look cute, not protect against nuclear war. If you read a review that says it didn't fit, then that person didn't READ THE DESCRIPTION to determine what tablet it's for. Five stars for a five star product, great price. you pay five ish dollars for it and get that level of quality. Don't expect a diamond encrusted white rhino horn and bald eagle leather casing.
11 comment16 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2015
First off, this is really cute and I love the pink coloring. The quality is really nice and well made unlike some case covers on the market today. I love that this is made to protect and not made just for the looks. The texture is nice and smooth and easy to hang onto. The inside is nice and protective of your tablet. Love it and highly recommend' to anyone looking for a nice case cover for tablet.
Disclaimer I received​ this at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review
review image review image review image review image
on April 2, 2014
It suits me fine and it fits the tablet. I haven't had any problems with the case. Gosh it seems you could be satisfied with what people wat to say instead of making them keep writing when they said what they wanted to....that is what that has happened here😞
on April 18, 2015
First I love the color. the pink is not too soft and not too loud. Although the leather is not real it feels kind of thick and smooth. It has a black strap to keep the case closed when not in use and some holes where the speaker would go and to also help the tablet to breath better to prevent overheating. It can either lay flat or converts into a stand to watch videos and movies. I tried to put my daughter's Kindle Fire in it but it doesnt fit so I wouldnt suggest this as a case for the kindle fire. Its small portable and can fit in almost any bag or briefcase you desire. Definitely will getting some for my other children's tablets. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review and all opinions are mine.
review image review image review image
on April 10, 2014
It is exactly what I wanted. It fits perfectly on my tablet and protects it well. I received my order promptly and I am pleased. Thank you.
on April 28, 2015
Great quality case from NSSTAR. I have never bought anything from them that wasn't really nice.This is such a fun bright pink color. It fits my 7" tablet well. It's made of a faux leather and looks just like leather. It covers the entire edge of the tablet so there is no worry it will slip out and you will drop your tablet!

My favorite part is the hand's free stand. This is perfect for my two year old to watch cartoons. Before he would keep turning the shows off but now I can stand it up and so he does not have to hold it! I also don't have to worry about him dropping or scratching it!

As always NSSTAR provides a quality item! I would most certainly buy from them again!

~I Received this for my honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.~
on March 25, 2015
I have been searching for a case for my Galaxy tab that didn't cost an arm and leg. I have been carrying a case that I bought from a local store and it is too big for my galaxy. So, it is mostly used to put receipts and bills in. I found the NSSTAR Folio Stand online and I fell inlove with the case. It fits my Galaxy tab perfectly and it is also can be used as a stand. I don't have to worry about my tablet sitting in my purse without protection anymore. This case provides that protection from the many items that are inside of my pocketbook. I love the bright pink color of the case and the design. I am glad that I was able to purchase this case for a great price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.
on April 16, 2015
This is a very well made case...nice and sturdy. It looks and feels like leather and keeps my case protected. Disregard the reviews that people are leaving saying it doesn't fit. If you read in the product description it clearly tells exactly what tablets it will fit. I think a lot of people didn't read that part. I'm impressed with the cover. It looks cute and I love the pink color. My tablet fits perfectly and I am not concerned with damaging my tablet now if it gets dropped. The case offers easy access to all of the buttons and my charger fits in its port just fine. I was able to purchase this at a discount in exchange for my honest opinion. Great case cover for the price.
on August 4, 2015
Received today. It's locked. How do I unlock it???
review image
on April 13, 2015
This is a great little case. It is for a 7" tablet and has an elastic band to keep the case closed when not in use, which is nice. It is very soft on the inside of the case and a faux leather on the outside. It seems like it is pretty well made. The cover folds back and can be inserted in the back so the tablet can stand at an angle which I love. I always had my tablet propped on some magazines so it wasn't lying flat. The faux leather that surrounds the tablet is a little wrinkled but doesn't affect the product at all though. I received this at a discounted rate to review it but in no way does that affect my review.