Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Onebook Folio Stand Faux Leather Case Cover Flip Protection Guard Case Cover with Only for Q88 7 Inch Android Tablet (Dark Blue)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 5, 2014
I received this and was absolutely amazed, at first I thought oh yuc how is the tablet going to be safe in here? Upon putting the tablet in I found there was a leather tab that tucked behind the tablet so it did not fall out, the case is lightweight which is super when adding it to your purse and it has an elastic band that you sweep over the cover on the outside and keep the cover closed and the tablet protected. Fabulous price I will recommend to others.
on May 9, 2014
This is a good product for the money. Only issue is that it does not have open slots for rear facing camera or speaker. Bought a cheap tablet with mic on back (wtf?) and the case covers the mic, which is already very weak. Otherwise, good enough. Beats Walmart's price.
on October 6, 2014
a perfect protection for my son's Chromo 7" tablet.
on November 5, 2014
I thought this would fit my 7 in verizon tablet, and was too small...I didn't want to spend the time returning, (or postage), so I modified it, by adding two rubber bands to each side, and attached tablet under them. I also took a magic marker (black) to match inside lining color...very disappointed it didn't fit as sold...I thought 7 in tablet, is 7 inch tablet no matter what...oh well, I am using it with my modifications.
on October 18, 2014
Nice Stand but wish the elastic used to close the cover were magnetic. It stands well and seems to be very useful. My concern is the elastic will eventually stretch out and become useless, only time will tell, but it's like most elastics, it will eventually loose its holding power. Fits the 7 inch Note Pad very snugly and will do a good job of protecting it.
on April 22, 2014
I bought this case because its supposed to be universal for any 7 inch tablet and it doesn't fit its way too small its a nice case but useless til I find something it fits
on April 13, 2014
The case didn't fit the 7inch tablet so I wasn't able to use it . Now I have to wait about another month for a new one
on February 8, 2014
Came from China - so my boys were waiting quite awhile - not really for a Samsung Galaxy Tab - fits ok but not real snug. All the holes are in the wrong places - for power cord,speakers,camera. They will do for now but not real happy.
on July 2, 2014
I waited 2 months because they had to resend one because It never came in. To tight for my 7'' tablet. Doesn't fold over to make the tablet stand up very high. Even more mad cause my tablet is cracked cause it took wayyyy longer then waft it said.
on February 12, 2014
I order a 7" inch cover, it does not fit my 7"inch Zeki tabet. It took 3 weeks to get the case cover also, there is no return slip in the envelope it came with. I'm a unhappy customer

Michael Cummings