5.0 out of 5 stars It does everything
Published on December 8, 2011 by Upshifter

3.0 out of 5 stars What do you expect for $100 TV
color ok still working on settings-sound better than you would think for 2 speakers-narrow angle of
vision must view at less than 20 degrees-picture seems darker than most tvs still working on settings NAXA 15.6 TV
Published on January 21, 2012 by Mr.G.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does everything, December 8, 2011
This review is from: NT-1506 16" 720p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV (Electronics)
Away from home, I saw this TV in a department store, and bought it impulsively for more than it costs on Amazon. Anyway, it does so many things more than only a TV, and I was amazed by its versatility. Not only a TV it is a very thin and light 1080P compliant PC monitor, with jacks and ports for everything. I plugged it into my Net Book PC and was delighted with the results and the comfortable viewing with the larger screen. I inserted a thumb drive with digital images into the TV's USB port and immediately took command of a slide show using that little TV's remote control. Great!

Quite impressive is the smart input that will accept TV signals from multiple sources including air born signals from old fashioned rabbit ears antennas (rabbit ears not included), or cables, etc. The unit shows bright and clear with cool running LEDs. It is sensitive as to your viewing angle, so you must position it correctly. It comes with an AC cord, and a 12 volt DC adapter for the car. On AC it only draws a measly 24 watts. The unit is so light that you would think it was made from balsa wood. The clerk told me that many people think the box is empty, and insist that he open it to show them that the unit is in there . I haven't seen anything that does so much, for so little, and does it well. Believe it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great TV for the price, December 13, 2011
This review is from: NT-1506 16" 720p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV (Electronics)
Just received this today, surprisingly fast, just 4 days including a weekend. It's extremely light weight, but appears well made amd works just fine. Seems to have a pretty sensitive tuner as it picks up more over the air with an antenna than any other TV or digital tuner I have put on the antenna. It's really neat that it will operate on a 12 volt car battery, that will be great for power failures. If there is ever a weather event, the radio offers NOTHING but useless preprogrammed music and network talk, You have to turn on the TV to find out what is going on locally. few TVs are capable of connecting to DC power, but this one will fill the bill. Plus, it's big enough that it is enjoyable to watch for even a group of people. I'll use it in the kitchen most of the time, where the size is perfect.

Based on what you get for the low price, this is definately a 5 star item, I only have one complaint because the sound is really lacking in fidelity, sounds rather "timnny". That's probably because of the size and the limited space for speakers and almost no space for a speaker baffel (box) large enought to help the fidelity. I do have to report that the sound from the built in speakers is very clear and easy to understand which will actually be a plus when needing to gain information from the broadcast. It does have an earphone plug to which I connected a set of amplified computer speakers making it sound just great.

The picture is high quality. This was a great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Boat TV., April 11, 2012
This review is from: NT-1506 16" 720p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV (Electronics)
This TV has been used on my boat and doesn't dissapoint at all in some pretty rough conditions. I would highly recomend this TV. It is a very compact unit that uses very little power wich is important while on a boat. It draws only 23 watts of power.

3.0 out of 5 stars What do you expect for $100 TV, January 21, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect TV for our RV, January 26, 2012
G. Swearingen (Southern California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NT-1506 16" 720p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV (Electronics)
Great TV - value for the $, wonderful picture. The sound is a little tinny, but still good. We love that we can use it in the RV and the house.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sound and base, November 12, 2012
This review is from: NT-1506 16" 720p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV (Electronics)
This is a good little TV for the kitchen, which is what I needed. The picture is good, but the sound leaves much to be disired. So now I am looking for small speakers to attach to the unit.
When I purchased the TV is was recommended to buy the wallmounting bracket which I did. But I could not detach the base the TV is standing on, now it is mounted to the wall, but with the base which looks very odd. No instructions were included to detach the base and e-mails to the company for help were unanswered. One phone number I got was disconnected, too.
Next time I will go to a store again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually better than anticipated, June 27, 2012
This review is from: NT-1506 16" 720p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV (Electronics)
I was actually surprised to see how sharp the picture is.

Works great off 12V battery for power outages.

Very pleased with the features and functionality of this TV. I will likely buy another one and definitely have been recommending it to family and friends (who are impressed when they see it).

The audio quality is not the best, however there is an audio jack for an external speaker that works great with my Altec Lansing portable speaker.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Performance, January 21, 2012
This review is from: NT-1506 16" 720p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV (Electronics)
For the $99 I paid for this TV, the value would be just barely fair. And in terms of pure performance, this TV falls way short. The picture is extremely uneven in brightness, contrast and color even when viewed straight on. Moving ones head around even slightly drastically changes the picture. When viewed from normal above or below angles, the picture can become virtually useless, ranging from a white washout to a blackened mess. Even though I only paid $99, it's performance is so poor that I considered it a waste of money and returned it for a refund. The sample I had also had a very bright dead pixel in the center of the picture which alone was enough to send it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT LITTLE TV!, January 19, 2014
This review is from: NT-1506 16" 720p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV (Electronics)
This TV was purchased to replace a Colby that lasted less than a year. The NAXA was very easy to set up via cable. It has a really good picture even from either side - not "shadowy". HOWEVER, if one wanted it for the kitchen counter where they would only be a couple of feet away from the monitor, this TV might not be for you. The further away the better. We were surprised at how far away we could be and see a very sharp picture. The sound is the best you're going to get from a small TV, even cranked up, and we're very happy with it. I can't say how this TV would work as a computer monitor - the up close situation may be an issue for some. I would highly recommend this TV for watching from bed or even in a larger room.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 5, 2012
This review is from: NT-1506 16" 720p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV (Electronics)
If the TV is not sitting at an exact angle, it is shadowed. Very disappointed! Quality leaves a lot to be desired.

NT-1506 16" 720p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV