5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GIFT!
My dad says this is some of the best and "funnest" tea that he has ever had!
So glad I got this!
Published 9 months ago by Hlcrawford

3.0 out of 5 stars More or less what I expected
The product name is formatted incorrectly. Although the description says that it is 9 teas, it is actually 6. (The product is Numi Tea Enchanted Blossoms 6 ct box, which is the small box on the right in the image - what I expected but also potentially misleading to others viewing this product.)
The box arrived a bit crumpled, but the tea blooms inside were undamaged...
Published 14 months ago by Almost Sunday

3.0 out of 5 stars More or less what I expected, December 13, 2013
This review is from: NUMI TEAS ENCHBLOSSMREFILLGIFTSETDANLEA1.29OZ 1.29 OZ (Health and Beauty)
The box arrived a bit crumpled, but the tea blooms inside were undamaged. I was disappointed that although the side of the box says what 6 teas come with this set, they are not labeled individually, leaving it a guessing game which one you're trying out for most of them. Otherwise, they are what I expected from ornamental teas, and I can't complain about the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GIFT!, May 26, 2014
My dad says this is some of the best and "funnest" tea that he has ever had!
So glad I got this!