4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable
This dress is easy to wear and easy to pack however the tie in the front will not stay tied.
Published 18 months ago by Marlene Rodriguez

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress but runs small
Published 19 months ago by Nicholle Connors

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress but runs small, April 23, 2013
Nicholle Connors (Bergen County, NJ) - See all my reviews
The site for the dress doesn't give much on sizing so being on the thicker side I figured a XXL would be good. Once I received it and tried it on it was a struggle to get it past my bust and it was stretched tight all the way down. Now I fit into a L or XL when I buy dresses from regular stores like Target, this company runs very small in their sizing. They were very good to deal with and have a good customer service but they just need to be more accurate in sizing.

2.0 out of 5 stars too small, June 10, 2013
ordered an extra extra large I wear a size 20 the dress was so small that it fit my daughter who wears a size 8

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, June 12, 2013
This company does not practice good business on returns. Even though the picture looks pretty. The fabric is of cheap quality and the dress is not fit for a large. Your breast hang out. I did not at first write a review for fear they would not refund my money. Seller put 2 dresses in one package. When I returned the dresses in the same envelope seller refunded me for the unopened one but claimed to Amazon that I did not return the accessories on the dress. There are no accessories but a tie in the front just cut no seemed edges and brass hooks that slide back and forth on the shoulder straps. It appears that I'll have to eat my money plus return postage so they can make a buck the greedy way!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short!, May 21, 2013
The dress material was not as I had expected but a nice pattern. This dress does run on the smaller and shorter side. I size large is like a size 8 and fits the lengh of someone who is 5'5 or shorter.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nicer in the picture. Stretchy material., June 10, 2013
The material was not what I expected. It is a stretchy, polyester-type material and doesn't look flattering at all. And remember...this is not an Amazon item, so you have to pay return shipping if you don't like it.

1.0 out of 5 stars cute dress but..., April 18, 2013
Gail Giordano (Springfield, Oregon) - See all my reviews
fits well, the tie at the bust is like a scrap piece or material
also the material is very sheer, making wearing any type of
undergarments difficult as you can see every line

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but runs Small, July 21, 2013
It is a very cute dress with nice details, but like other reviews, it runs VERY Small. I am a size 12-14 and I bought and XL, which the sizing chart said 16-18. I read the reviews and though a size larger would be sufficient, but it is still way small. I am guessing more like a 8 or 10. Plus it is pretty thin material - the quality looks not top line, but not bad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, May 14, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars NY Deak Women's Maxie Dress, Orange, April 16, 2013
Beautiful dress in person. Tried it on very comfortable. Can't wait so show it off. Want to order more of these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Sexy, April 24, 2014
This is a elegant dress, makes you feel beautiful when you have it on, summer is going to be hot