Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on January 15, 2012
This is exactly what we were looking for, but it works even better than we had hoped and was cheaper than we had planned to spend. Needless to say, we are very happy customers. We use it to store our daughter's iPod touch (4th generation, the newest one). It has a case already, but this protects the screen when it is just sitting around the house or on road trips. Very well made product. I imagine it will last years even with frequent use by kids. It would easily hold any brand smart phone, iPod Touch, and many new digital cameras.
on January 20, 2012
I have been looking for a case to protect my cell phone. I came across this case and wanted to give it a try as I own other BUILT brand cases. It has a unique design that allows for storage of SD cards on one side and then the camera/phone on the other. When one fits the cover over the front, the phone cannont slide out. There is a cord handle that can be removed. The construction includes a hard back that keeps the case from pressing down and accidentally pushing buttons on the phone/camera. I highly recommend BUILT products.
on December 15, 2011
This camera case is perfect for my new Samsung camera. It is stretchy to fit most of the purse-size cameras, and has a rigid back for protection. It doesn't have any zippers or buckles to fumble with, which is key when you're trying to catch a photo of your kids. There's a little space for an extra battery or memory card. I like this color. It wasn't my first choice, but was the cheapest one. Now that I have it, I think it looks nice.
on January 30, 2013
The color is great, and the stretchy neoprene is good quality. That's the only good thing I can say about this case.

First off, my camera, the Canon SD100 doesn't really fit in this case. I bought this knowing that it might be tight so I wasn't too annoyed. So I tried it on a small Nikon camera I have that definitely fits within the parameters BUILT gives. However, I could not get it in the case. I tried to really jam it in there, but the neoprene just did not stretch enough to fit. So I gave up on using this as a camera case.

But I still figured I could use it as a case for something. I put a few credit cards into the case and proceeded to close the case with the hoodie. The credit cards fit right in with lots of space to spare so there should have been no problem closing the case. The hoodie barely fits over its own case! The bottom has a plastic inner, to create a rigid core. The hoodie doesn't stretch large enough to go over this bottom part so basically I had to fight to get it closed. I'm not going to do that every time I want to open and close this case.

Basically this case is useless and I just threw it away. I recommend BUILT's other camera case, COMPACT ZIP CAMERA CASE, the one that is a pouch with a simple zip on top.
on December 27, 2012
Well, yes, it certainly is built. Overbuilt, in my opinion. Just way, way more than I needed and tight! Very difficult to get my Canon Powershot S95 in and out and tight.

I am updating this because one star seems a little harsh... the quality of the item is at least 4 star, I was just disappointed it didn't fit my needs. I ordered it while traveling and, because of Amazon's return policy, I couldn't get it returned within the 30 days. This policy has me checking with Zappos before ordering stuff from Amazon. Thirty days goes by a little too quickly. Zappos gives ONE FULL YEAR. Ninety days would be a good compromise, Amazon, if you are listening. Which you probably are not....
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 20, 2012
I purchased this for a Lumix waterproof camera. It fits perfectly. As others have described, the back of the case is rigid; the front pocket is fliexible. This makes for a snug fit, but the camera fits in it just fine. It has a little more give after a few uses.The back is recessed, which protects the camera well. The case dries quickly after immersion, which is another thing I appreciate about it. The hoodie design is great; no fumbling with velcro or zippers to scratch my camera. And because of the rigid back and snug fit, there is no chance that the camera will fall out. I also really like the bright blue-on-blue design! Makes for a functional and pretty accessory.
on October 27, 2011
This case is nice I like the colors. It has a hard back I guess to prevent damaging from dropping. I like how it has a string attached too, you are able to hide this if you don't prefer it or remove it. I like all of Built NY products so I did not hesitate to buy this and I am satisfied with it.
on December 13, 2012
This will be my 5th case. I have worn the others out over the last few years. I use mine as a cell phone case. (that is why my cell phone has lasted so long) It protects my phone from drops, bumps and scrapes when not in my hand. I can tuck my license/Credit card/money into the pocket behind the case and grab my keys and go. It literally goes everywhere with me.
on March 6, 2012
This is actually very nice. I would have to say that for the camera I bought which was a Canon powershot it didnt fit. I have made it work but it is snug.
on January 7, 2014
We got this for a work point and shoot camera, and it's great because we will never mix our camera up with anyone else's. the quality stands up to a lot of use, the neoprene provides a little padding, and the design makes it very easy to get the camera in and out.