5.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ Classic Sheri Skinny is my BEST fit!
Published 18 months ago by Susan C

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short
Inseam is actually 30 1/2, not 33. Not suitable for this tall girl. Fit was perfect in all other areas.
Published 13 months ago by Helen 810

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ Classic Sheri Skinny is my BEST fit!, March 22, 2013
I started searching for the perfect jeans again in 2010 after years of no jeans in my closet. I had experienced too many uncomfortable days with tight fitting, non-flexible jeans and told my friends I would never wear them again. Well,"Never say Never"! It is now 2013; I'm 66 and have found the BEST fitting jean for my shape and height EVER! NYDJ Sheri is my BFF of jeans! HOORAY! For me, it was well worth the 3 year search and hundreds of dollars to find the perfect pair.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short, August 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm hooked!, June 8, 2013
For me, there are no other jeans but NYDJ. I have several pairs, and I had noticed that the 6 was kind of big for me (I'm 5'6, 127 lbs) but I don't remember ever wearing a 4, but I took a chance and ordered these in a 4 and they fit much better. They look totally cute, and my students thought I looked adorable in red pants! I've told everyone I know that NYDJ are the most comfortable pants EVER! The first pairs I got were Alisha leggings, size 6, and now I have 2 pairs of Sheri in size 4, and the Sheri jeans fit better than the Alisha leggings. The leggings are looser in the legs overall, although that might be because of the size difference. The other thing is that the leggings lose their tightness after one wearing, whereas the Sheri jeans stay good and firm, not too tight but they don't start to sag and droop as much.

As with everyone, I wish they weren't so darned expensive!! Sigh....but I must have the Sheri in the faded denim color. But $130? Dang......still, no other jeans will do now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly makes you look skinny, July 31, 2013
I was very skeptical of wearing skinny jeans, especially with my hour glass figure and short legs. However, these jeans make me look thin and elegant. I have received so many compliments when wearing them. Love them!

4.0 out of 5 stars great neutral mid-weight jean, September 12, 2013
As a middle-aged woman, I love the NYDJ line and have several pairs in different fabric weights and styles. My only challenge is choosing the right size: I am between a 12 and 14 and have found that the sizing for NYDJ can vary. Often I size down because they do stretch out during the day. However, I ordered a 14 in these because I will wear the stone color jeans mostly during the summer and can't tolerate tight pants when it is hot. As a result, they don't look quite as sleek as I would like, and the waist drops a little lower than is ideal. But, for the price, they are a great pair of jeans and the style is classic enough that I likely will get 2 or 3 summers' worth of wear out of them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but hard to match this color, June 13, 2013
I bought this particular color because it was a lot less expensive than the other colors. I like the fit and material, and have gotten a lot of compliments when I wear them. The color is somewhere between a tomato red and watermelon pink, and I always have trouble figuring out what to pair with them. So far I've just stuck with black and a lighter neutral, like white or tan.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice skinny jeans, April 29, 2013
Kicks (Charleston, SC, US) - See all my reviews
Great fitting skinny jeans for those who can't wear junior sizes. Perfect amount of stretch and light weight enough to wear in the summer.

4.0 out of 5 stars wearing them now, March 23, 2014
it's a change from my normal black. comfortable and durable and made in the usa. i recommend them just as kick around pants

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, November 4, 2013
I love these jeans and the dolor is true, stayed through lots of washings so far, very happy with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice skinny jeans, July 4, 2013
Lenore Schloming (CAMBRIDGE, MA, US) - See all my reviews
The item fits well & has great skinny legs which are very flattering. I have received compliments when I wear these pants.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›