5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable And Stylish
Published 6 months ago by Nancy McDonald

2.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected
Didn't like fit or fabric and color is not what I expected. Will return soon and get a refund thanks
Published 9 months ago by Harriet R.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable And Stylish, April 30, 2014
These jeans fit beautiful with no gap at the waist. The pocket detail is cute and subdued. The leg length is long but they due shrink up a little while the fit does not shrink. These jeans can definitely be worn for dress or casual. Very very comfortable with nice stretch. Definitely worth every penny you spend, which wasn't much in my case. I would buy more at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the fit and style!, April 28, 2014
These jeans fit like a dream! I can move with ease, and they snap right back to a perfect fit. I love the color, it can be worn as casual as you like, but dress up beautifully. Best of all I look sooo slim and trim. Wonderful jeans!

2.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected, January 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best jeans, January 3, 2014
They look wonderful on and feel comfortable. The price of the brand is more than I want to spend, but this price on Amazon was perfect.