4.0 out of 5 stars Legs a Little Long, November 19, 2013
I could live with the leg length, but I just didn't like the colour. I was delighted to see that they were "made in USA", so it broke my heart to return them, but sadly, I did. There is also an issue with the fabric. It just isn't warm enough for Canadian winters. It might have been ok for fall, but that season is now over, for another year. If you live in warmer climes, these may be the jeans for you. They fit just like any other NYDJ in the "Marilyn" style, but they don't feel like suede, to me. I think they feel like cotton. Sorry, but that's my honest opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them., July 13, 2014
The Pumpkin Queen (Hillsboro, OR United States) - See all my reviews
These always fit perfectly and as expected. Love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light-weight enough to wear all year round in the south, June 12, 2014
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Plus-Size Marilyn Straight Leg Colored Sueded Jean (Apparel)
I live in the Southeast and wear jeans nearly every day of the year (except of that very dark time of my life when I worked for a bank!)

These were offered at an INCREDIBLE price so I purchased 2 pair (gunmetal and brown -- ok, that isn't the fashionista name for the color but can't remember what the name is right now) and they are great.

While there is a very slight "sueded" feel to them, the cloth is lightweight enough to wear in our 90+ degree summers -- granted I work in heavily air-conditioned office buildings but still -- it wasn't like people were point at me and saying "whoa there... those are WINTER pants!"

I wish I could purchase more like this -- loved the colors (up until now, all I had was the over dyed black so this added variety to my collection) and the weight. If they offer them again this fall at full price, I will most likely buy more.

[NCJAR]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, March 10, 2014
loves this jean, I believe they are the best I have ever purchase. these are the 3 pair, I worn out the others, Love the color.

Rate and Discover Movies