5.0 out of 5 stars These fit really good and are super comfortable
Published 10 days ago by LuluBelle

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the customary fit I have come to expect from ...
Not the customary fit I have come to expect from NYDJ "Marilyn" style. I ordered two pair. One pair was too tight, the other was too large. They were one size apart. I had to return both.
Published 14 days ago by Lorna J. Loomis

5.0 out of 5 stars These fit really good and are super comfortable, August 19, 2014
These fit really good and are super comfortable. The only thing is, when I wear these or any pant for that matter they end up going hi-waters on me. I am a big and tall woman, 5'9 about 200 lbs and I have to replace pants on a regular basis. I will say, I will continue to buy these brand. They fit me surprisingly well when I first buy them and I really like the NYDJ brand. Shipping was good and plan on buying more colors soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice change from denim, June 18, 2014
These jeans fit great and the material has a soft feel. I would recommend them to my friends for work or play wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and flattering, May 25, 2014
Love these. They are very comfortable to wear and flattering. Only complaints is I needed the hem taken up. I am 168cm :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, but run large, May 1, 2014
Received these, put them on, and never wanted to take them off again. The only thing is: they're supposed to be slightly less comfy and tuck in my tummy. They do not, since they run a bit large. I should have ordered a size smaller!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tight over the knees...., February 10, 2014
Amazon Customer "handyhen" (Antigo, WI United States) - See all my reviews
These are superbly made & loved by most women of my age group...but, when a person needs size 24W, one would expect the jeans to fit all of a persons body, not just the highest 7 lowest portions. The knees are very tight....

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the customary fit I have come to expect from ..., August 15, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I love that they have a longer inseam, July 17, 2014
This is my fifth pair of NYDJ's. I have them in denim, black and courduroy. I love that they have a longer inseam.

5.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ plus size corduroy jeans, August 7, 2014
I love them. They stretch enough and did not fit tight at all. Perfect fit

Rate and Discover Movies