5.0 out of 5 stars The best fitting nydj I own!
Published 23 months ago by Bay area patron

2.0 out of 5 stars Not leggings
The legs on these jeans are wider than expected for a legging. Not tight at all. I wanted them to wear insides boots and they just don't work for that.
Published 23 months ago by Maripat Glover

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best fitting nydj I own!, January 27, 2013
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Alina Denim Jean (Apparel)
I only own Nydj. I've been a loyal customer for years. I own several nydj styles but the different styles really do fit differently. The Alina legging fits me perfectly! The Alina leggings work well for me because my calves are a bit larger. Many of the skinny leggings don't fit my leg. In addition, they are higher waisted than some which allows your pants to stay in place all day long. Even when they bag out a bit (all jeans do this) at the end of the day they still stay put and look great! The material also feels great and does not show those ugly bumps etc that some of us have. On downside, they are pretty plain in that they have no design whatsoever on the back pockets. But I'm willing to to do without to have this fabulous fit! If you have slightly larger calves and have given up on the nydj skinny styles, try these, you'll love them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing showing in the back!, December 17, 2012
Monica (Chico, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I have 2 other pairs of NYDJ. Although the brand says that their sizing is consistent, I've noticed that I wear either an 8 or 10 - and it's not consistent. I have to order two sizes to see for that specific style when ordering a new style of NYDJ. I typically wear a 10 or 12, so I tend to order down a size. I am about 145 lbs and 5' 7".

I ordered the Sheri Skinny Jean and the Alina Legging at the same time. I just couldn't fit in the Sheri (maybe I did need a 12 on this style?), but loved the size 8 Alina. Quality probably not as high as I would expect in the zipper area for jeans over $100, but the fact that they stay up and don't show the back end when getting up and down a lot with my 3 year old during the day is worth it. I've reached the point where I'd rather do more laundry and have pants that stay up and fit than continue to buy multiple pairs of jeans and none really fit that well...

2.0 out of 5 stars Not leggings, January 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars love these jeans!, September 25, 2013
These jeans were way better than I had expected. i have several pairs of NYDJ and i usually wear a size smaller in these jeans as compared to other brands. The cut of this jean is great if you are not rail thin. They look great dressed up with the classic pointy tip pump or flats. This jean looks great dressed up or down. I didn't think I could wear a skinny jean until I tried this one. I am also short, and it looked great with pumps and actually made my legs look long and lean (and they are not). I would recommend this jean to anyone who is not completely sold on a skinny jean, but would like to incorporate one into their wardrobe. The darker wash is also very flattering. This jean has alot of stretch, with out being too stretchy and loosing its shape. This is now my new favorite pair of jeans!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, December 21, 2012
I am 58 so it hasn't been easy to find jeans that look and feel great. These are the ones ! They're stretchy and comfy. The waist is just high enough to keep it all in, low enough not to look like old "mom" jeans. The color is great. These are really nice. No fancy stitching or busy glitter on pockets...just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern looking and not frumpy Mom Jeans, September 25, 2014
These jeans fit true to size and have a really nice modern looking wash- not too distressed. The fabric is very stretchy and comfortable. I like that these jeans are not too tight at the ankle. They are more between a straight and skinny style. They look great with ankle-height booties or little ballet flats. These only have a 30 inch inseam, so they are definitely not for the tall gals. I have a few NYDJ jeans and each one is different. I recommend that you order several different styles and see which ones work the best for you. I have found that I don't like the styles with the wide, smooth elastic at the waist that are a pull-on style because that elastic tends to "roll".

5.0 out of 5 stars These are my favorite ever jeans, May 13, 2014
chrishaha (Mississippi, USA) - See all my reviews
I rarely wear jeans anymore but these are so perfect I bought a second pair when they were
on sale recently
they are a bit smaller than most other 12's in this line, just a great fit and the fabric
is flexible and light, breatheable. They look great as well. Love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love wearing these jeans, March 30, 2014
The fit well, stretch when needed then go right back, no sags at all. They never bind, all told, they feel great, this is my second pair of the same jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit as expected, March 13, 2014
I am happy with these jeans as I can wear my cowboy boots outside and show them off:) I have been wanting this look !

2.0 out of 5 stars Style more like reqular jeans, January 23, 2014
Nancy Klimczak (BELLA VISTA, AR, US) - See all my reviews
Well, these NYDJ's were hardly leggings. Very disappointed that the legs were not narrower. I felt these were old style and they should not have been $110. This is my first Amazon disappointment!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›