5.0 out of 5 stars Nice slim leg ankle pants
I chose this brand because they fit this middle aged body so well. These are lightweight...more twill than denim and great for our warming weather. I have purchased dark jeans in this brand and agree with other reviewers to order one size down. But in these lightweight light colored jeans that was too small. This style was true to size. They make me feel stylish!
Published 17 months ago by Lorraine

3.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ
Unfortunately, I am finding that the only NYDJ that I like are the black ones. They seem to be the only ones that don't
break down when they are washed several times. The quality of this brand is not as good as when I first started buying NYDJ
Published 18 months ago by Nancy Angus

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice slim leg ankle pants, March 25, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ, February 28, 2013
and I have bought many since they first came out. I think I may try another brand the next time I buy. I will miss NYDJ because
they have the most comfortable waist of any jeans that I have purchased so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, September 21, 2013
The Alisha works well for pear shaped women and has a curvy fit and the legs are not overly skinny making for a very comfy yet stylish ankle jean for a 50+ year old woman! Wish I had one in every color!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yea!, September 16, 2013
Fits me like a glove. Very happy! I love these jeans because they have a higher waist line which is need for someone my age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the light grey color, July 30, 2013
great fit, perfect for work. They hug my body and make me look smaller than I am. You cannot fail with NYDJ .

5.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ - Ankle Jeans, July 25, 2013
Wendela (Boca Raton FL) - See all my reviews
I love these jeans. They are the best fitting jeans ever. If i could afford it, I'd buy them in every color.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these jeans, April 8, 2013
Lover of Great Books (Tall Timbers, MD USA) - See all my reviews
These jeans always fit great and don't stretch out after one wearing. They can easily be dressed up or down to suit your mood. I love NYDJ. I have many pairs from shorts to capris to ankle length. They are great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable,easy relaxed fit, October 17, 2013
Colour great and as expected, size is large for me but I did not know what size I was in this brand and preferred the pants to be bigger than smaller. I will wear a belt. As I bought in sale, I am happy enough. Next time will buy a size down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love NYDJ, August 5, 2013
D S Lowe (KEMAH, TX, US) - See all my reviews
These jeans always have a perfect fit for me. They must be made for my body type. Want them all colors available.

2.0 out of 5 stars Strange fit, March 8, 2014
M Damico (Santa Cruz, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I have two pairs of these that I love so I got this pair and the fit is completely different. Baggy in the butt. I feel like I'm wearing a diaper.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›