Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on March 25, 2013
I chose this brand because they fit this middle aged body so well. These are lightweight...more twill than denim and great for our warming weather. I have purchased dark jeans in this brand and agree with other reviewers to order one size down. But in these lightweight light colored jeans that was too small. This style was true to size. They make me feel stylish!
on February 28, 2013
Unfortunately, I am finding that the only NYDJ that I like are the black ones. They seem to be the only ones that don't
break down when they are washed several times. The quality of this brand is not as good as when I first started buying NYDJ
and I have bought many since they first came out. I think I may try another brand the next time I buy. I will miss NYDJ because
they have the most comfortable waist of any jeans that I have purchased so far.
on September 21, 2013
The Alisha works well for pear shaped women and has a curvy fit and the legs are not overly skinny making for a very comfy yet stylish ankle jean for a 50+ year old woman! Wish I had one in every color!
on January 25, 2014
I have bought several pairs of NYDJ and like them VERY much. They fit perfectly, look great, are comfortable and can get them at Amazon for a fabulous price. I, however, only buy the ones made in the USA.
on August 29, 2013
The jeans were a bit of a disappointment for these reasons.

1) Styling and look is like many of the cheaper brands you can buy around the cost of USD 50+ . Based on the original price of USD104 I would have expected some sort of stitching embellishment, perhaps on the rear pockets or front of jeans to make it look a bit more up-market than run of the mill ones.

2) Fit..The most important thing when wearing jeans is the fit especially in the rear On the model in photo it looks perfect . On me , the length was just right but the waist was slightly loose. It looked fine in front but bagged a little in the rear .
I am hoping that with washing there may be some shrinkage to help improve the fit.
I am glad I bought this pair at the discounted price of USD51.98 and not at it's original price.
on October 17, 2013
Colour great and as expected, size is large for me but I did not know what size I was in this brand and preferred the pants to be bigger than smaller. I will wear a belt. As I bought in sale, I am happy enough. Next time will buy a size down.
on August 15, 2013
These pants are just as presented. VERY comfortable fit! I've washed them once and they did well. The way the front pockets are sewn, creates a gentle band to hold in your tummy. I like the bright color and they seem well made ---but as I say, I have only washed them once. They stretched to be a little bit too big for me after a couple of hours at my exercise classes, but I think a sixteen might be too tight. I'll stick with this pair and update my review after several more washes.
on September 16, 2013
Fits me like a glove. Very happy! I love these jeans because they have a higher waist line which is need for someone my age.
on July 16, 2013
I have several pair of NYD jeans Black, white, denim, chevy blue and a papaya color. Best fit I can find. They wear well washed in cold water, dried half way and then rack dry. I don't think I will get too old,age 75) NYD jeans . Mrs Hal Sharp
on August 5, 2013
These jeans always have a perfect fit for me. They must be made for my body type. Want them all colors available.