Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NYDJ Women's Barbara Boot Leg Jeans
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 15, 2014
The fit is very nice, the style even nicer. I have several pairs and love them all. Not sure what advice to give about the sizing. These did seem to be a little smaller than the NYDJ jeans I purchased at Orvis. I saw that some people thought they were larger than expected. Just be prepared to exchange them. I was happy with the fit.
on April 22, 2014
I've been wearing NYDJ for years now - the ONLY jeans I'll buy. Worth every penny. (Love that I get to buy a size smaller.) Fits great, very flattering, last for years.
on October 18, 2014
This seemed really small to me. I ordered the size I always get- but there was no way it was going to fit, so back it went. They're very cute, so I was sad they didn't fit.
on March 13, 2014
Hello, Not my first NYDJ. Like the fit and length. Happy with the style and fit. I could probably take a size smaller.
on October 26, 2014
they are nice comfortable jeans
on July 26, 2015
Good
on August 21, 2014
This pair does run a little smaller than others I have bought, but not small enough to go up a size. I really like the wash and the length is good. These do run a little shorter in the rise, and the fit behind is tighter than others I have in NYDJ. So if you want a little tighter fitting jean these are the ones!
on October 11, 2014
I love NYDJ and these fit great.
on December 8, 2014
They are so comfortable to wear, I have gotten rid of all my other one, and they make you look like a million bucks and that makes you feel like a million bucks, would recommend to everyone! Best quality made, wears well. Love these.
on August 1, 2015
This is a good designer for me.