5.0 out of 5 stars 5'2 uhm... Full legnth jean :-)
I originally saw this pair on [...] and was going to purchase there, but of course as I have mentioned in almost all my reviews having to do with Amazon and Amazon's pricing I searched here.

Published 6 months ago by yliana

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so good of a deal.
I ordered two pair of these and one pair was bigger in the crotch - I plan to return those as soon as possible.
Published 6 months ago by Doug Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars 5'2 uhm... Full legnth jean :-), January 8, 2014

I am 5'2... If I want to wear with a pair of stilettos as seen in this picture I am sure I can get away with them being above my ankle without the rolled up part looking to chunky... the great thing though is... I can also wear as regular length jeans..

Win/win!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!, March 31, 2014
These are the best jeans for women over 30! High quality fabric with a fantastic fit.
They do run large, so size down. I also appreciate that they are made in the USA.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my NYDJ!!!, March 4, 2014
Great jeans, in New Zealand these jeans are $260 - how great to be able to buy online at a fabulous price

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect length!, January 23, 2014
I'm not short enough for petite, but too short for regular length (33"). Rolled these down and they are a perfect 31".

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE NYDJ!, December 14, 2013
I have so many pairs of NYDJ and I love them all, but I think the Boyfriend Jeans fit the best of all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so good of a deal., January 6, 2014