4.0 out of 5 stars Thin material but comfortable
I am a big fan of NYDJ and have purchased the Classic Marilyn straight leg style for many years. This year, the material is so thin you can't really call it jean denim and it certainly does not meet my needs for cold weather. The inseam is perfect at 32" and the high waist makes for a comfortable fit. Little disappointed but not enough to return.
Published 8 months ago by JudyBug

3.0 out of 5 stars straight leg jean
These are too tight in the waist (my other jeans, same size) for skinny fit much better. These were by to be my comfy jeans. Oh well, havent' been able to wear them...
Published 12 days ago by Susie W. Rockway

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Thin material but comfortable, January 20, 2014
JudyBug (San Pedro, CA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice go-to pair of jeans, May 20, 2013
First time I tried this brand and I am very pleased. I am 51 and rarely wear jeans but I will get a lot of use from them because they are comfortable and nice looking. Sizing is all over the place nowadays, I wear anything from a 10 to a 14 in pants depending on the brand. I got these in a 12 and they are a good fit, not snug. My hips are small and often jeans that fit in the waist comfortably are baggy on my hips and thighs but these are not. The material is stretchy and molds well to the body. At 5'6" they are a little long for flats or sports shoes on me, I must wear with a small heel or I may get them altered, have not decided yet. I would get these again, although I feel they are a bit expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love NYDJ, July 12, 2013
These jeans are great for an older gal. Don't have to fight the low riding styles anymore. I'll be a repeat customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Returned for second pair!!, May 18, 2014
Great fitting jeans, I buy 1 size smaller than I normally wear. They are a very comfortable fitting pair of jeans and last a long time without looking wore out. They fit higher on the waist which is perfect for me, would definitely recommend to a friend. Can't say enough about these jeans.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, May 24, 2014
I like the longer length and the flattering fit. Very comfortable. Color is just right. The waist at the waist is great - I hate the low waists - are so uncomfortable and make you look like you have a belly even if you don't. These jeans get to go to Ireland with me!

5.0 out of 5 stars the best jeans ever, March 22, 2013
the fit of the classic marilyn was perfect for me. it has just enough spandex and is high enough in the waist to give the most comfortable fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans, June 25, 2014
Polo Mom "Polo Mom" (Felton, CA United States) - See all my reviews
These jeans are pricey and I have never spent so much on a pair of pants; however they came high recommended so I splurged. I wanted a jean that was flattering and good for traveling. These were both! Little bit of spandex keeps the jeans from being baggy after wearing them for the day. They fit nicely in my suitcase, didn't get too wrinkled and they were comfortable for all the walking I did on our trip. I came home and bought another pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ are the best., March 24, 2014
I have purchased several pairs of NYDJ over the years and I LOVE the way they fit. I am 66 years old and can't stand the low wasted jeans. These fit great. I usually wear either a 10 or a 12 and in NYDJs the 10 fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ ...., March 27, 2014
Really like NYDJ they are comfortable....don't like low rise jeans....or really tight jeans, these are just right for me. happy with purchase...

5.0 out of 5 stars A great pair of jeans, March 20, 2014
Didn't think I could ever look really sharp in jeans, but these are truly different. Stylish and comfortable to boot.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›