5.0 out of 5 stars perfect skirt
Fits my curves perfectly and doesn't bag at the waist. Keeps its shape through a long day, too. The length is sensible so it is "not your daughter's mini skirt" as well! Worth every penny. Now I want all the colors!
Published on July 6, 2012 by Jan

2.0 out of 5 stars nice but a bit tight
The material and look overall of this skirt is nice, but it is tighter than I expected, especially given the size. What do you really expect from a client buying a size 16? Spandex give is good, but not for the lower tush. Wish it would have more give to just hang straight back there.

Wish and hope I will lose the weight to use it right, but have learned the...
Published on August 9, 2012 by E. Schwartz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars nice but a bit tight, August 9, 2012
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Emma Skirt (Apparel)

Wish and hope I will lose the weight to use it right, but have learned the hard way not to shop like that.
I don't have daughters, but expected this skirt to fit less like what a daughter's skirt would.

I will not spend this premium in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect skirt, July 6, 2012
Jan (Colorado) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skirt-couldn't be more pleased, June 10, 2012
Antoinette (Hendersonville, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Emma Skirt (Apparel)
The perfect length, just as shown in the picture, nice strong quality material and a gorgeous bright white. Fits flat on stomach so no "pooching". Love it and will wear the heck out of it this summer!...hmmm...maybe a black sweater and black boots for winter? Who knows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skirts!, December 27, 2013
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Emma Skirt (Apparel)
Love these skirts, right length too. Have three in different colors, wish I had a white and grey one too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, June 7, 2013
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Emma Skirt (Apparel)
As one other reviewer indicated ,if purchasing the Emma skirt; you should by one size smaller. I took this advive and am quite happy with the fit. i moved in every possible direction while trying this skirt on. it felt great. will possible purchase an other before the summer ends. And, i would like to see Emma in Fall fashion colors. I chose the Buttercup color this time. It is exactly the color as indicated on the site. I am,also, happy that I took the time to read the reviews before purchasing this item. they proved to very useful in my decision. I'm ecstatic over not having to return the item for another size! Chini

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but too big, August 9, 2013
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Emma Skirt (Apparel)
This skirt is made of nice stretch material that isn't so thin I'd worry about panty lines or skin showing through. The fly and button looked slightly more casual than I wanted for the office.

I'd have kept it and worn it on Fridays and weekends, but it was just a little large for me. I normally fill out a size 4. This fit was close, but had maybe an extra inch of space all around. It was enough to make it look shapeless on my curvy figure. I didn't think I could go down a size, so I returned it. This would be perfect if you are in between sizes.

4.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, October 30, 2012
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Emma Skirt (Apparel)
Great skirt, very comfortable. Can wear it with comfy sandals or dress it up a little for work. The length is just right, it hits just at the knee like in the picture (I'm 5'8"). I find it runs a little big - I have size 14 NYDJ jeans, but should have bought the 12 in this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Casual Skirt, April 7, 2013
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Emma Skirt (Apparel)
I now have 3 NYDJ's skirts. They all fit the same. I know that there is the idea of ordering a size down coming from advertisements along with some buyers. I wear a 4 and that is what I purchase. A 2 would never work. The skirt fits nicely but can ride up a bit around the hip area where there is the "lift/tuck" technology with plenty of room to spare otherwise. I would hesitate to buy a size smaller since like other manufacturers, it seems as though they are cutting back on quality by using less material and/or sizing differences based on item color. I would think twice about getting a smaller size unless you have the time to return the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Order your actual size, January 14, 2014
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Emma Skirt (Apparel)
I don't know why, but I ordered this skirt in a size larger than normal. These skirts stretch, and NYDJ knows women's figures. I should've gotten a 12. This was too loose on my waist.

3.0 out of 5 stars Liked but Runs Large, May 2, 2014
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Emma Skirt (Apparel)
This skirt would be a good casual skirt but it runs large in the waist and upper hip area. I had to return it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›