5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful trouser jeans that fit great!
This is now my second pair of NYDJ jeans (these are the trouser jeans) and they are awesome! The fabric, cut and stitching is top notch. These are a little more expensive than some jeans but they are fantastic and worth the money for a Trouser Jean made in the USA.

Published 10 months ago by Diana De Avila

3.0 out of 5 stars Like other NYDJ jeans, these run small
Published 7 months ago by Sherlock

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful trouser jeans that fit great!, September 27, 2013

Non-binding in the waist with a nice fit all around. The inseam is 33" long and they fit around the hips perfectly. These NYDJ's fit at the natural waistline and are neither too high or too low. These trousers really fit nicely and while NOTHING can work a miracle, if you know how to dress with the right top or jacket ... the trouser jean is going to be an awesome addition.

I'm glad I decided to try this brand because they are absolutely JUST WHAT I NEEDED (emphasis added on purpose). I have spent so much time and money and discomfort trying to find something that is a bit trendy but actually works for me without binding at the waist or sagging at the hips. I have long, straight legs and more middle than I want. When I try "Plus Size" stuff, there is too much room in the hips and they just don't work. These are a quality-made garment that is worth a try with Amazon's return policy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Trouser Jean, February 4, 2014
I loved just about everything about these slacks. The length & fit was perfect for my 5'10 frame. I wore these slacks today and the only problem I encountered was that the waist tended to roll down when sitting. Found myself constantly pulling it back up whenever I stood.

3.0 out of 5 stars Like other NYDJ jeans, these run small, December 10, 2013
Sherlock "sherlock221" (Lancaster, Kentucky USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Filipa Trouser Jean (Apparel)
I just received my first two pairs of NYDJ jeans today -- these and the straight leg. Both were too small, although I could at least fit into these trouser jeans. I *love* the wide legs on these and they have a classy, tailored look. Love the material too, so gave them 3 stars for quality. However, they are way too tight in the hips. So .... returning these and trying the plus size 18 this time, even though I normally don't wear plus sized jeans. (I wear a regular 18 in Lee jeans, which fit great)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, January 3, 2014
Michelle R. Bodden (Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands) - See all my reviews
I rated this a four as jeans are a little long otherwise fits great and the wash is what I prefer.

5.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ, December 30, 2013
I am a fan of not wearing labels that broadcast look at me I can afford nice things and these jeans are true to my style and i am so happy wearing them. I am always asked where di you find those jeans. I love it!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, flattering fit!, December 9, 2013
Valerie L. Caruso (PORT ORANGE, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
I think I hate shopping for jeans worse than shopping for swimsuits. Finally, I've found a brand that fits the over-40 body without hiding the figure with unflattering excess, shapeless fabric. These jeans are comfortable, the rise gives a great silhouette (vice that low-rise, that doesn't flatter most bodies - even at my size 2), and I hope to find these sharp trouser jeans in another wash soon!

3.0 out of 5 stars S-T-R_E_T_C_H_Y, May 22, 2014
The good - when I first put these on, they looked fantastic. I can't remember finding a pair of jeans that fit so well before.
The bad - within hours, they were stretched out and threatened to fall off.
The ugly - there are no belt loops on these pants, so you can't do anything about the stretchy falling down problem. As a result, I'm finding I have to wash these every single time I wear them, and they're only good for a few hours at most.

II really wanted these jeans to be the find of the century, but I guess I'll have to keep looking.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for every figure, May 9, 2014
libra927 (BALTIMORE, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I bought together NYDJ Women's Filipa Trouser Jean and NYDJ Tummy Tuck Women's 5 Pocket Bootcut Jean, both size 8. Tummy Tuck fit perfectly, but Filipa Trouser Jean were too big, looked bulky and made me look at least 10 lbs heavier. Probably it would look much better on the figure with wide hips. In addition to it the material is very thin and feels cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST EVER!!!!, March 27, 2014
ONE AND BEST RE: THEY TRULY ARE SLIMMING!

2nd: They are incredibly comfy to wear. I bought a size smaller and they are terrific.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, March 12, 2014
These are the best jeans ever. I have them in several sizes as my weight fluctuates. These jeans are perfect for lunch with friends, taking photos, running errands, etc.

NYDJ Women's Filipa Trouser Jean