5.0 out of 5 stars THERE IS HOPE!
I really do love these jeans. I was, of course, skeptical at first and perhaps reluctant, to admit those new hip low-waisted jeans were not for me. But these fit wonderfully, and address all the issues I have ever had with jeans.

Published on March 21, 2008 by I'd rather be at Pemberley!

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I got a wonky pair?
Published on January 16, 2009 by C. Trentham

5.0 out of 5 stars THERE IS HOPE!, March 21, 2008
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Five-Pocket Bootcut Jean (Apparel)

They hold their shape (with a little spandex), they wash beautifully (no shrinkage!), and they hold my double, c-sectioned ravaged tummy in without the feeling of being in a vice!

I wear them on long road trips and they do not cut or bind and their color holds up with no fading. Absolutely mahhhhvelous for travel or just running around with the kids.

No worries! These are not grandma' elastic waisted jeans, they are classic and go with everything, cut just high enough to hold in your tummy and not produce the "MUFFIN" top. SUPER COMFORTABLE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Fit & Great Support, October 24, 2007
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Five-Pocket Bootcut Jean (Apparel)
I honestly was skeptical about buying these jeans. I decided to go for it and I am so happy I did! I ordered two more pairs because I had them on only for a half an hour & received two compliments on how terrific they look! I highly recommend these to every woman that loves jeans and just wants that bit of support we all hate to admit we need. I cannot praise these jeans enough. I love the color of them. I ordered the dark denim and they are gorgeous! I just want to say thank you for manufacturing jeans for women with curves!! I definately LOVE these jeans and I am going to continue wearing them & telling everyone where to get them!! Thank you once again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I got a wonky pair?, January 16, 2009
C. Trentham (Plano, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Five-Pocket Bootcut Jean (Apparel)
Pro: First off I'll say that I love how I look in them. They make you look slimmer without cutting in you. That's the purpose of the X inside of the front panels, to fit snugger and give you that support that you want without cutting off your ability to breathe or giving you that nice purple mark around your waist at the end of the day. They are comfortable. Mine were a bit long when I bought them but any tailor can fix that for you.

Con: Maybe I got a bad pair, I don't know. I bought mine a year ago and I wear them just as much as any person wears jeans, on the weekends and casual Friday at work sometimes. However, the material right where everything stitches together in the crotch is wearing quite thin! I'm afraid to wear them anymore because it'll eventually be transparent! I've bought jeans at Target for $15 that have lasted me years without wear and I wore them way more than these. I spent $110 on these jeans and they last one year? Are there any other issues like this one? I will not buy another pair if I have to plan to buy $100 pair of jeans every year no matter how comfy and well fitting they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars best fitting jeans, April 16, 2009
I'm in my sixties and have a VERY thick waist. These jeans fit fantastic and are extremely soft. I'll pay the big price for the best fitting jeans I've EVER worn !!Not Your Daughter's Jeans Tummy Tuck Women's 5 Pocket Flare Jean

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jeans I've Ever Owned, January 7, 2008
L. Young (Bradenton, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Five-Pocket Bootcut Jean (Apparel)
I have wide hips and a narrow waist so in order to get a pair of jeans over my hips, they gap at the waist and I usually cinch them up with a belt. THESE JEANS FIT!!!! Both in my hips and my waist. They have plenty of length in them. The small amount of lycra helps them keep their shape. THey look great all day with no bagging at the knees. Every time I wear them I get compliments. I have never spent this much money for a single item of clothing, but it has been the best money I have ever spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jeans Ever, but Style Sizes Vary, September 2, 2008
I have several pairs of these jeans and love how they fit. I usually buy style 400D. I find that they are true to size--you can't order 1 size smaller. My weight usually varies between 125 to 129 lbs. I order a size 12. I can wear a size 8 to 10 in department stores (since the industry has adjusted the stated size to make people feel better). When I ordered a different style of NYDJ jeans, I ordered size 12 and they were huge. Hope this helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars finally!, February 3, 2008
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Five-Pocket Bootcut Jean (Apparel)
These jeans fit great. I never thought that I would find a pair that fit, felt comfortable and actually looked good. I usually wear size 16-18 and most jeans look awful. These jeans, give me curves, tuck my tummy (okay, it's not magic but it looks better than before) and are very fashionable. My girlfriend who is a size 4-6 also says they are the best she's ever had! I would never spend more than $35 on jeans in the past. These, to me, are worth EVERY CENT!

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY, September 22, 2007
AMC "anne" (brooklyn, n.y.) - See all my reviews
i have finally found the perfect jeans. they are soft and comfortable, the length is just right, and the fit is absolutely perfect - even after countless washings. they don't grab or pinch anywhere and they don't get baggy by the end of the day. they are the only jeans i wear now.

5.0 out of 5 stars a young feeling fit, October 18, 2008
DianeLMT (Wilmington, DE United States) - See all my reviews
These jeans slide right on and fit correctly even after a day of wearing. Nice length for crotch and legs. I like how dressy these jeans look with a blazer. For the price, it does have the details that make it seem like a value. COMFORTABLE all day.

3.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ (Not Your Daughter's Jeans), November 24, 2007
I didn't find that these jeans fit any differently than ones I've purchased at JJill except for perhaps the back-end. Maybe I needed a smaller size,but they weren't really worth the expense. Now its one month later and I did purchase another pair two sizes smaller which helped with the curves again on the back end,but there is NO tummy tuck to them that is any different than any other jeans I have.Yes, there is an "X" stitched across the front,but don't expect anything from that. The material feels good and washes really well,but I'm still not sure these are worth the "hype" nor the price. I think people should check out the reviews for the petite pairs also. Apparently, they also have problems with these jeans.

NYDJ Women's Five-Pocket Bootcut Jean