5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and comfy
These pants are so flattering and comfortable that I wish I had ordered an extra pair! They are very stylish and the length is just right without my having to take them to a tailor. This was my first purchase of this brand but will definitely not be the last.
Published 22 months ago by MarvelousMarla

3.0 out of 5 stars Pant legs are huge
Liked the fit of these trousers but the pant legs are huge - much larger than depicted in the picture.
Published 10 months ago by Carowe

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and comfy, November 1, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Best jeans, December 25, 2012
Dress jeans, wide leg at bottom but nicely fitted at top. Soft flannel feel material. Wide hem. Worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars abplus2, October 6, 2012
Arline Breslin (Irvine, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Love. Love. Love!!! Just bought my fifth pair of NYDJs!!! The fit is perfect and the comfort is incomparable... buy them!

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe I waited so long to get these jeans..., September 26, 2012
You will not be disappointed. They fit beautifully. I received many compliments the first time I wore them. I had put off getting them because I thought they were a little pricey. No more! They are worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, nice style, October 6, 2012
NYD Jeans have refined their cut for larger sizes with Greta jeans--nice bootcut, not the new slimmer cut but not the wide leg, either.
I am short so of course they were too long but if you're average height, they fit with a nice allowance for heels. Washed nicely, color did not noticeably fade. Nice to see black jeans! Great value!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, January 9, 2013
I didn't know jeans could fit this good! Will definitely be buying another pair soon - worth every penny spent

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as stretchy in the hips and buttocks as the jeans and longer in the legs even after washing so will have to hem before wear, October 25, 2013
Afraid to reorder the petite as that may be tighter I do li ke the fabric and color ( dk blue)

1.0 out of 5 stars So angry that they sent me Filipa Jeans and not the Dark Enzyme Greta Jeans!!!, May 13, 2014
I love my black Greta's so much that I decided to finally order them in Dark Enzyme. As I live in Canada, I had to drive an hour and a half to pick them up at UPS in Ogdensburg. I was not shipped Greta jeans and am so disappointed. They sent me another pair of Filipas which I am not very pleased with the quality of :( So annoyed as I spend a lot of money on Amazon and I am not willing to drive another 1.5 hours back to the states to return them :(

5.0 out of 5 stars This brand is great, April 24, 2014
Andromeda (Glendale, US, Canada) - See all my reviews
I love how all the pants from these brand fit, make me feel sexier and I love to wear them all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Your Daughter's Jeans Greta Trouser, December 13, 2013
These NYDJ are great! Little long but washed and dried them and everything fits well. I would highly recommend the purchase of these trousers along with any NYDJ's.

Rate and Discover Movies