Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 31, 2013
I have worn this style NYDJ for over three yrs. They fit great and flatter an older gal as the legs are straight not skinny with a slight flare at bottom with a wide hem that adds to the look. I get compliments on the style. I am 5'7" and the length Is perfect. They are not stitched like jeans so if you want the comfort of jeans in pants that pass for slacks I highly recommend these to you. They wash well. I wash them inside out and line dry. They look great after many launderings. They are expensive but worth it.
on March 4, 2014
I love this style but they were much longer than I expected. I am 5"5 and even with a 4inch wedge shoe, They touched the floor. I had to return them and will try and reorder in a petite
on March 21, 2014
I really like these jeans. The fit is good and they are comfortable. I do wear them with flats and I am 5'9".
on February 3, 2014
NYDJ has been my favorite brand of jeans since I turned 40. I just cant wear the standard cut. I am lavishly curvy and my muffin top is a 'pop over' on other jeans or pants. NYDJ jeans are my fave. I am so glad I can get them at Amazon now. I don't have to look any further than my home computer.
on February 28, 2013
These Greta jeans have the same great fit as the ones I buy directly from NYDJ but they are definitely black and have no belt loops. This is fine with me. I have never had jeans fit me this well. I have a very small waist and getting pants to fit has been almost impossible until now!
on November 20, 2013
I am always surprised how comfy and flattering these pants are every time I put them on. Best money I've spent. Need them in a nice rich blue.
on February 9, 2013
Have been purchasing NYDJ for a number of years now and I can always rely on the consistency of fit and size, so I can order with confidence when I see them online.
on April 21, 2014
I am a big fan of NYDJ and have many pairs of both slacks and capris. The trousers fit big on my by at least a size. The legs are much wider than the other pants which made them seem larger than the other NYDJ pants.
on November 2, 2014
These are boot cut rather than wide leg as advertised. I'm returning them.
on February 23, 2015
The size 10 was too tight but I didn't think about the 'stretch factor'...the 12's are big in the waist...which only happened after I wore them once. No way to know that when you try them on. And, they are really high waisted compared to the 10's. I wish I had kept the 10's.