Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NYDJ Women's Hayden Straight Leg Twill Jean Optic White Size 12
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 21, 2013
Greetings all,

I bought this item on line breaking my conventional ideology. I was leaving for a trip to the Islands and did have the time to try them on at the store. I read the online alerts that the item ran somewhat large but never imagined it would run, very, large. I am an athletic 5'9" 145 lbs female. I usually wear between a 10 and 8 size depending on style and desire for the item to be snug. I bought a size 8. This item looked to be of excellent quality, and when I tried it on, was two sizes too big. I gave the item to my sister who is bigger through the hips wearing a size 12. The item was "just right", maybe a little big for her. For myself, when I returned to the States, I purchased a size 4 and it fit great. I love the item and everything about it. However, I would prefer a more accurate sizing chart. Does every NYDJ run large? Does it run large by 1 or 2 or even 3 sizes?

Sonny
on May 12, 2013
I have been buying NYDJs for years, and I am surprised to see several reviews stating that the sizes are more than one size larger than normal misses jeans. My normal size is 12. These jeans are a perfect, snug in the right places size 10 for me. I particularly appreciate that the legs are snug in the thighs, but not pencil thin around the ankles. AND they are long enough! If only they were less expensive, I'd have a pair in every color!
on February 20, 2014
The material is very soft and the fit is perfect for most of the day. The length is good and I can wash them in hot with just a little tightening. Since they have 2% spandex they do stretch but the fit on the waist is great. As I have gotten old and my figure has changed having that straight cut helps fit my waist but not too baggy in the butt.
on April 17, 2013
Sizing is weird on these pants. I got a size smaller because of the other reviews and they were too small so I went up a size and they were too big. I wanted a pair of khaki colored pants enough that I tried to shrink them and succeeded, but they stretch out quick and they are a bit like wearing a trash bag. Unless you have an ample back side, they get baggy in the butt once you sit it them. When I walk they don't move with me, just not what you would normally expect from NYDJ and the price you pay. Save your money.
on July 2, 2014
I have long slender legs but a thick waist and tummy. These pants fit me just right and hold my tummy in too. Although initially very snug through the waist and hips, the fabric gives a bit throughout the day and makes for a very comfortable, flattering pair of pants I can wear for both casual and work. Unlike "old lady pants" that bag in the thighs, these fit snugly and make this 70 year old feel sexy again.
on April 3, 2013
I have a number of NYDJ jeans and pants, and I really like them. They are comfortable and they STAY UP (no hiking up every 10 minutes)!! These twill pants are no exception. They look and feel great. This particular style runs even bigger than other NYDJ jeans though. I am not a super small gal (5'6" and 135 lbs), but I got a 2 in these and even it is slightly bigger than I would have liked. I will likely put them through the dryer next time. The length is good for me. I wear a 4 in most NYDJ styles (bootcut jeans, capris, etc). So, as long as you size way down (2 sizes from normal jeans, 1 size from NYDJ size), I think you will be very happy with these. They can easily be dressed up or worn casually, so I think I will get a lot of use out of them.
on April 2, 2014
These fit my weird body just right. I have thin legs, and a puffy top. (Think a sugar cone) I wear size 12 in all the 5 pair I have. Not having bunching fabric in front is wonderful! And not having to tug up the back is a relief. And the length is perfect for my cowboy boots. I'm 5'7" and at age 64 I will never give up my jeans!
on October 11, 2014
Hayden is the best if NYDJ styles. The twill fabric is sturdier than that of the Marilyn style.The criss-cross stitching on the back pockets is an excellent reinforcement and handsome because it is NOT a contrast stitch in the black jeans. I've seen Hayden in stores in blue denim where the pocket stitching is dk yellow. That's not something I would buy. I am 5'6, 125 #, have long legs. I'm 68 yrs old. I usually wear size 8, but the company suggests a size smaller. The 6 is great. I own 3 of these, as they are staples,
on September 2, 2014
I ordered these jeans because I could not find this color in Macys. I read a review that said they were fake because they were made in China instead of the US. I contacted NYDJ and they told me that a few of their jean pants are, in fact, made in China. They recently changed some of their production companies. The jeans fit just like my other three pairs of NYDJ jean pants so I'm happy.
We'll see if they hold up as well. I have had my other jeans for two years and they still look new.
They aren't fake.
on July 29, 2014
Last year I purchased NYDJ Hayden Jeans and have been really happy with them. These were my 3rd pair of NYDJ Jeans. They have always been a generous fit in the waist and hips. After searching online and purchasing the Hayden style again, I was extremely disappointed to see that the fit has changed. This new version of Hayden is much slimmer through the legs. They fit like leggings. They are also cut with a lower rise and a good bit slimmer through the hips. Unfortunately, I will be returning both pair.