5.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ Skirt
Great fit. Always one size down which makes everyone feel better. Highly recommend. Fits well and length is perfect too.
Published 20 months ago by Jcaves

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs Large
Published 16 months ago by Kay

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs Large, July 20, 2013
Kay (East Coast USA) - See all my reviews
These are a flattering length with a slightly higher rise. However, they run big and stretch a bit with wear - at least one size down for most people. The cut is probably better for women who are a bit curvier. I'm 5'7" 130 pounds and the size 4 that I bought is a little too big, especially in the legs. I like this brand, but I wish they would add a few styles for leaner bodies - I should not be wearing a size 2 - enough with the vanity sizing!

5.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ Skirt, April 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ ARE SUBURB IN COMFORT, July 26, 2013
These run big by at least a size so size down but just great quality and comfort. I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shorts Ever..!!, July 23, 2013
I love these short..!! I like a high waist to help with tummy control and these are perfect..!! Usually when I sit down in lower waist shorts, it pushes my tummy up and over the waist line and it's not very attractive. However, the height of these shorts help hold it in and yet they are comfortable. I own a pair for everyday of the week..(:

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, July 18, 2013
These were exactly as I wanted. Perfect fit for my not perfect body and crisp color and great length. Love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shorts, April 10, 2013
I wear an 8 or 10 in shorts, these are a little loose so probably true to size. Like the fabric as it doesn't wrinkle when sitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made in the U.S.A., September 14, 2013
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Helen Colored Denim Short (Apparel)
Usually I would never give a 5-star review for an item that I have negative comments about, but it is so rare to see an item of clothing that is Made in the U.S.A., I'm going to give an 5 for "effort". That being said, in the pro column is that these shorts are made of a stretchy material so they are comfortable. In the con column is the model that is shown is not accurate. The bottom of these shorts are very baggy making them appear somewhat out-of-style. Secondly, these shorts do not run true to size, and as mentioned in other reviews, order one size down if you don't want the shorts to be too large.

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong size sent, September 14, 2013
Valerie Silva (Alamo, CA United States) - See all my reviews
The package says 14, but they are not 14. Mismarked apparently. The larger problem is that no paperwork was sent with the shorts at all. I have yet to get around to printing anything out and sending back, but will do so.

This is the 3rd package received with no paperwork. Not up to the usual standards of amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, but.., September 11, 2013
I love the short but was disappointed that the price was much cheaper while shopping at Dillards department store over the Labor Day weekend..

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice stretchy fit, but so plain !, August 24, 2013
NYDJ jeans are well made and they stretch a lot, so the benefit is that if you have large waist and smaller thigh they will fit, if you have big hips and smaller waist it fits, if you have bigger thigh and smaller hip it fits ! I have only two complains, that they are sooo simple and no decorations or blings at all ! and so pricey, I think they forgot that moms like to have a little fun too and they may be in a budget !