4.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable sizing
I own another pair of these in the exact same size. These fit as though I sized down. I tried one, then the other, and it's unquestionable. These are about a size smaller, overall. I have owned the other pair less than two months, and they were freshly washed, so it wasn't an issue of stretching.

I'll buy more NYDJ, because the quality is so good, and some...
Published 7 months ago by Pat B.

3.0 out of 5 stars size wise
I love the comfort and feel of these jeans, but after wearing them for a day they grew! I should have gotten them a size smaller.
Published 2 months ago by christine lavilla

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable sizing, May 22, 2014
Pat B. (Austin, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Jade Jean (Apparel)

I'll buy more NYDJ, because the quality is so good, and some are USA made, but they might want to check their sizing QC. Thank goodness for Amazon's seamless return policy on clothing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great-fitting Jeans, September 13, 2014
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Jade Jean (Apparel)
Love these jeans! Not as snug as a legging, but slim enough to tuck easily into a high boot. And the comfort of the fabric and fit of these jeans is wonderful! NYDJ has been able to offer an excellent fit in jeans for the older woman (I'm 68), stylish, not ridiculous-looking (as in trying to dress as if 20-something), not too tight, not too loose and comfort into the bargain! Can't beat that combination.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome fitting jeans for curvy women, not girls!!! Not jeans for kids!!!, April 28, 2014
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Jade Jean (Apparel)
Awesome fitting jeans. I have a hard time finding jeans to fit me. Having a smaller waist. I probably could have ordered these in a 10 and they would have fit even better. I bought them on sale and well worth the money!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable jeans EVER!, September 23, 2014
Jimmy (Port Jervis, NY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Jade Jean (Apparel)
What a find! I love these jeans -- the faded fabric is modern and very soft, the fit is perfect and the stretch is ridiculously comfortable. No, these are not my daughter's jeans -- since hers are low riding and have holes in them, that's a good thing. At 5"5" and 130 pounds, I generally do not have a lot of trouble finding clothes that fit, but these are the best ever. Modern looking, very flattering, casual but versatile. Get yourself a pair and find out for yourself. Highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ Women's Jade Legging, Hampton Wash,., May 28, 2014
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Jade Jean (Apparel)
I ordered these because they were listed as "jade leggings." When they arrived, they were more like traditional length, washed/worn jeans. Very soft. Waist band does tend to roll over a bit. I am short and the length was not too long - needed a slight hem. But they were definitely jeans and not leggings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans/leggings, April 19, 2014
Shopaholic (Potomac Falls, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Jade Jean (Apparel)
I'm a big fan of NYDJ and have been looking for a pair in a light blue wash that doesn't have whiskers. I finally found them! While there's a little fading on the legs, they fit well. look good, and, best of all, they're made in the USA. Keep it up, NYDJ!

5.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ Womens Jade Legging, Hampton Wash, June 4, 2014
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Jade Jean (Apparel)
These jeans fit perfect, were sized perfect, I don't know what else to say. Sometimes this brand runs large, but for this model, the fit was absolutely size exact!

3.0 out of 5 stars size wise, October 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST jean ever!, May 1, 2014
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Jade Jean (Apparel)
The best jeans I have ever worn! Slimming, stylish and comfortable. I LOVE NYDJ !!!! Definetly my first choice from now on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Description didn't match, September 17, 2014
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Jade Jean (Apparel)
The description didn't say these were leggings. Sent them back, wanted skinny jeans.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›