5.0 out of 5 stars I normally wear an 8 but these you have to size down...I got a 6!, January 4, 2014
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Jade Legging Jean (Apparel)
I tried this on at Dillard's as I was looking for a tighter leg jean to wear with boots. I still love boot cut jeans but you can't wear them inside of boots. Thus, I gave in to the skinny leg trend! These have to be the best skinny jeans out there. The fit is truly amazing to me at 41 years old. You do have to go down a size with these pants. I got them 45% cheaper here than at Dillard's!

4.0 out of 5 stars My sixth pair of NYDJ, and these are a nice addition to the collection, though snugger than my others., January 27, 2014
Mir (North Miami Beach, FL USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
NYDJ makes nice jeans for bodies that can use a bit of support, ya know? And they're pricey, so I wait for sales/price drops. I needed black jeggings/tight jeans to go with some handkerchief tops and tunics, and these fit the bill. Do go down ONE size. I do and they fit. But these were snugger than the denim NYDJ I have in the same size. I don't know if it's the fabric or just an anomaly in the cut-and yes, I have jeggings/leggings in NYDJ denim to compare.

Nice. Just found a little bit snugger in comparison. Not enough to go up a size, though.

NYDJ Women's Jade Legging Jean