Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on September 18, 2012
I paid a lot for these and I was skeptical about how they would look but I really love them. Of course I am not telling anyone that the brand is not your daughters jeans because no offense but that just sounds like the old fashioned mom jeans and I am not a mom (not that being a mom is bad). I like the higher rise and the length is perfect. I just went down from a size 10 to an 8 so I was feeling a little cocky and wanted some tighter jeans. These have that trendy skinny jeans look without the horrible giant thigh to skinny calf look. I have received many compliments on them. I hope you like them too if you decide to purchase them.
on November 23, 2012
I've long been a fan of NYDJ so I didn't hesitate to give these a try. I always order a 4 because I fall somewhere between a 4 and 6 depending on the make and brand. I'm 64, slender and not willing to give up my love of jeans for pants that hover well below my waist. That just doesn't work for me. NYDJ offer various waist, length and size options and that's why I love them. How nice that a company actually LISTENS to what women want in style and fashion! Perhaps one day someone will produce NYDB . . .for Not Your Daughter's Bra!

PS. I solve the issue of jeans loosening throughout the day by wearing a cotton camisole tucked in at the waist under my tops. That tends to hold the jeans on the waist longer.
on July 14, 2014
It upsets me to give NYDJ jeans a low rating. I have worn and loved them for years!! When I revamp my closet, I order new NYDJ jeans because they're usually perfect for me. Recently I ordered 3 pairs, denim and black jeans.
The two pairs of Marilyn Jeans were way too large. I have this same style and size in my closet. These were so much bigger and so much longer I had to return them. I then ordered a pair of the Janice Jean Legging. I have about eight well worn pairs of these all the same size in my closet, and I wanted a new pair. These were two and a half inches smaller in the waist, and one inch bigger in the hips than the same size I bought last year!!! I can wear them, but they're far from perfect!!
I don't know what's happened to NYDJ in terms of size, style and quality control but it's not good. I'm going to be looking for another make that's more reliable. Very disappointing.
on December 22, 2013
They are not leggings, more like skinny, stretchy jeans. They fit as well as or better than other my NYDJ jeans in my size. I'd say they fit better because of the extra spandex. They are so comfortable. They are my go to jeans now.
on January 25, 2013
what's up with the sizing? Those pants are getting bigger and bigger.. and no, I'm not losing weight. I used to need a 4, and now, I have to get a 2.. they changed, I did not. This pant's material is thick and feels sorta rubbery.. not too thrilled abt my purchase this time around.
on November 23, 2013
I had tried the jeans at a dept store, but they didn't have the right size. Then I went to Amazon to find the same item, and I found this color, Dark Ash, which was something my store didn't have, but I was pretty sure I would like. Let me say, "I LOVE IT." It's a soft neutral color that's not exactly gray or black, but just the right color for so many tops. And that's why I took the time to write this. NYDJ fits like a glove and this color is divine. Thanks, Amazon!
on January 11, 2014
I really dread ordering online because I'm a curvy woman and something is usually always out do whack. But, in this case, the jeans are a perfect fit! I wanted something in an ununusual color other than black, blue, or brown, so I was happy to see that I could get these in Dark Jade and I LOVE the color! It's a very rich color and it can go with many tops I have in my wardrobe already. The fit is perfect. A little looser fit than leggings but still a bit snugg. I did have it have them hemmed just a bit. The fabric is a little heavier than most denim, but is perfect for colder weather. They are very comfortable to wear and look wonderful with boots or heels. I'm so glad I found these and at such a great price. I hope to get more. I love them!
on January 11, 2013
These are great, but if you want an actual legging look, go down a size. These tended to bag around the knees when worn with boots...I bought one size smaller than my usual NYDJ and that worked better.
on April 8, 2015
-all trials considered, these outdo in quality and fit any jeans I've ever worn. I've room for muscle growth (currently 25x35 if it helps to know), the rise is more than acceptable, length manageable even at 5'2", soft as heck, and the color! I wanted greater leg coverage for under long tunics/mini dresses than is offered by panty hose and am looking forward to these fulfilling that expectation. These are plenty stretchy, order a size up from skin tight if you want room for contraction and expansion (let's be real: this can occur day to day depending on hydration level, activity/lack of). I had no issues getting into my already snug Kamik wellies, when tested, and I suspect these will feel fine come Autumn.
on March 23, 2016
I am a size 4 or between a 4 and a 6. The 4 fits perfectly. Super comfortable. Am now a fan of this brand. I folloed betabrand for a while but their quality of fabric went down so I started looking for a new comfortable pant/ leggings that are nice enough to wear to work. These are great.

See 1 answered question