Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on May 29, 2014
You do need to order one size down from what you usually wear. The jeans have a little streatch and keep their shape and not get baggy.
the waist is around the navel and not down low on the hips. They are very comfortable. It's the only jeans I wear.
on March 28, 2014
NYDJ cropped pants fit perfectly and they are extremely comfortable. I don't buy any other brand anymore. Pricey, yes, but worth it. And they last forever.
on October 31, 2014
.. perfect too, it's neutral going w. everything. This NYDJ brand never lets you down. Great workmanship and quality.
This pant is great and I recommand it highly, love this perfect fit. Am 5'2 and am 120 lbs, can wear either, the 2 or 4 ! Thank you Amazon for terriffic prices, everyone can afford an xpensive brandname.. love love love it ;)
on April 16, 2014
I've lost weight recently and haven't been able to find pants to fit. I ordered the NYDJ crop in desperation. Could I really expect to get a ;proper fit online? I DID. i am so happy with this item I will probably try again.
on July 9, 2014
I love those crop colored jeans.They are stylish , they are true to size molding your body nicely, the size 0 is perfect for me.
The dandelion color is very summery and attractive and I love the quality of the denim fabric.
I feel young and feminine when I wear them.
on July 15, 2015
When I first bought these jeans which I absolutely love, I bought them in a size 12P and they fit me perfectly. I actually bought a few pair in different colors. At some point the 12P's started to be smaller than they were as my size did not change. I then ordered the 14P and it just came to me a little smaller as well. It zips up but doesn't lay flat as it should. It's a little tight. Not a lot. But since they had just started making the 14P's the size of the 12P's I was very surprised that the 14P's were also smaller. Disappointing. Not sure yet if I'm going to return or not but wish the sizes would be more consistent.
on January 21, 2016
These jeans are very pretty but the largest size 8 I have ever tried on! And - I could see that they would continue to stretch. I gave them to a friend.
The tag on the jeans said $88. In the pocket were 3 price labels: $24, $20 and finally $12.95! I paid $32 for them. Don't know if the price tags belonged to these jeans or were just put in the pocket by mistake.

I will not order them again.
on August 25, 2014
I love these capris. they make me look more narrow than I am. they are so comfortable and are a perfect length. I am 5'8 " and they fit two inches below my knee.
on July 14, 2015
I really like the look of these capris! I really like the way they fit! I am not a fan of the "rhinestone" button on the tab.
on April 7, 2015
mislabeled on amazon site. It has a huge amount of polyester in it and the Amazon site describe it as all cotton and spandex.