NYDJ Women's Marilyn Straight Corduroy Jeans, Deep Sapphire, 0
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 97% Cotton/3% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Rich color palate with rivets and tone on tone stitching
- Fly front zipper and button front closure
NYDJ Women's Jeans Sale
Save 40% or more on jeans by NYDJ. Select styles.
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Marilyn straight leg in super soft stretch corduroy
- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 9.9 x 1.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B008FPZTSU
- Item model number: 60227DT
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These pants 'feel' like the 'pajama pants' in that they are SO stretchy. More than just comfy -- stretchy like sleepwear.
The front pockets are too shallow. I like to tuck my phone in my front pocket, but these are too shallow, and the phone falls out.
I didn't return for a smaller size because the cut is such that if it did cling to your form, it would not be flattering.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this brand! The cords are comfortable and look professional. I get them dry cleaned to look great after being worn. Worth the pricePublished on May 3, 2013 by lauren1
these were not straight leg jeans, more of a boot cut. Also too long and too big.
(I wear a 10 normally, and ordered an 8. My height is 5-7.
I am a pear shape, (size 6) these are SO comfortable! Since I feel dressed up or down, whatever the occasion!Published on February 14, 2013 by Beautyexec
These cords are of incredible quality. Worth the higher price than other brands. They last and last! All the NYDJ's from jeans, pants, cords and skirts fit great!Published on January 21, 2013 by Purple Girl
This pair fits well and looks nice. I have several different NYDJs and as much as I do like them the same size can vary a great deal. Read morePublished on January 13, 2013 by Kathryn R. Seiler