5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all occasions and travel!
Published 12 months ago by AZelle

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough
Sizing on this brand varies a lot!. These fit true to size and are soft, but the cut just isn't that flattering. Too wide at the bottom for straight and too narrow for boot so just looks stocky. Thought I would love the color steel blue and it is interesting but a little duller than I would like and wish they had navy which would match things a lot better. Not worth the...
Published 8 months ago by Marilyn Feldman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all occasions and travel!, October 24, 2013
AZelle (Tucson, Arizona USA) - See all my reviews
I bought these jeans last year and just loved them. My true size is 10 needing a larger waist then most 10's provide. I fell and tore the knee and was just praying that NYDJ would offer them again this year. I patched up my torn jeans and ordered a new pair in size 8, thanks to those who recommended going down a size. They are just perfect and have enough give to be comfortable for sitting long periods of time. The black is rich, the texture of the corduroy is very fine so they look more like velvet. I travel with them and they look fabulous with a dressy top and pretty shoes or with boots and a flannel shirt. I feel trim and stylish in them. They are light weight, don't wrinkle and stand up over multiple wears. I wash inside-out on a delicate short cycle with little soap, dry enough to smooth out wrinkles and drape them over a chair to finish drying so that they retain their color. Very easy to hem but stretch the fabric slightly if you stitch with a machine. They run long at 33". I did purchase them on sale last year and paid full-price this time around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit well and are quite comfortable, October 18, 2013
Cheryl Bumgarner (MAZOMANIE, WI, US) - See all my reviews
These are definitely NOT our daughter's jeans! They fit well, look great and are so comfortable. Well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the jeans, but like them the more I wear them!, October 28, 2013
Sea-dragonfly (Northern California USA) - See all my reviews
These NYDJ cords do not fit me well like the jeans do. They seem to be large and small in all the wrong places. I thought they might work until I washed them and it got worse. Oh well...

Edit: Wow, I don't know how they do it, but theses cords get better with time. It's like they just start to conform to your body and fit better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pants!, January 6, 2014
Love my new pants! Love the NYDJ brand for the more mature figure. This was a very wise move by the designer of this company. The cut is great for all of their pants for a woman with long legs with a post child birth waist measurement.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly baggy but still fashionalbe corduroy pants, November 1, 2013
I love the NYDJ pants. These are the same cut as the black embellished pocket jeans but fit a bit looser and are a little more bulky. They are comfortable and slightly stretchy. You will need a belt by the end of the day though. If you are shorter than 5'8" or 5'9" you will need to hem or cuff them.. otherwise you are fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ Jeans, January 16, 2014
NYDJ fits so well and they are comfortable. I was happy to find the Corduroy in this style. They keep you warm on these cold winter days. I ordered another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars These run large, January 5, 2014
KC Hoskinson (Milpitas, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Took me 3 tries to get the size right and I still have to hem them because the petite is too short. However, once I settled on the correct size I am very very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love me some NYDJ, February 15, 2014
These are truly the only jeans/cords I wear. The fit for Marilyn style is a bit large for me, but I still adore the quality and color of these cords.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really fit as, July 9, 2014
I really fit as expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
I wish they came in a lot of colors.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›