4.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ Straight Leg Jeans, May 13, 2014
I tried these pant because they has a longer inseam length and I liked the pocket. I have straight leg jeans in other brands and thought this would be a good all-around pant/jean. For my taste, the legs are too large. The legs were very loose on me while the fit through the hips and waist was okay. I will look for NYDJ skinny rather than straight-leg in the future. There is nothing wrong with these pants, they are very nice. My personal preference is for a more tapered or fitted leg jean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect jeans, May 2, 2014
I love these jeans. I usually wear a size 4 but I ordered a size 2 and they are not tight at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the pocket embellishment!, March 11, 2014
I ordered these jeans for the style and fit, which is great. I didn't know about the embellished pockets, but they are a welcome extra!

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite jeans., November 1, 2013
I never really wanted to get older and uncool. I hate shopping for jeans because all the cool ones are in juniors size and I can't deal with mom jeans. These are cool and stylish and don't strangle me. The waist is not too high, not too low but just right. The jewels on the pockets are fabulous but don't wear them to the airport.. they will set off the sensors, causing you to get an extra "search". the legs are straight but a little loose. If you are short you will have to hem a little bit or flip the cuffs up and if you are long legged (unfortunately not like me) you will be fine. These are wonderful jeans with a little bit of stretch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Jean, October 24, 2013
These are perfect and I wore them today to work.
They fit perfectly and did not appear to look like jeans. They are comfortable and perfect length.

Rate and Discover Movies