4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but....
I purchased these crops in black and white. I wish there was more consistency with the sizing - the white fits great, and makes me feel greart. The black, however, is snug around the waist - so much that it creates the dreaded 'muffin top' - which defeats the purpose of spending money on NYDJ!
Published 12 months ago by D.H. Messer

3.0 out of 5 stars I love NYDJ but don't expect a true consistency across sizes
Cute crops and I like them but these are too small all over. Not just waist or hips...but all over. I wear a size 10 NYDJ in most all styles...but not all. I'm coming to the conclusion that perhaps the cropped below the knee styles run a bit smaller than the ankle cropped and jean sizes. No scientific experiment, just my own casual observation and experience.
Published 15 months ago by Kathleen Van

3.0 out of 5 stars I love NYDJ but don't expect a true consistency across sizes, June 29, 2013
Kathleen Van (Northville, MI USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but...., September 16, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as my other NYDJ, August 25, 2013
J. Hafer (Pioneertown, Ca USA) - See all my reviews
You just can't depend upon the size for NYDJ pants anymore. My other pants and capris size 4 fit just right but these are just a little too tight all over. The problem is their clothes are NOT made in the US anymore like they are supposed to be. I am very disappointed in them for doing this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect summer crop, August 9, 2013
This is a great summer crop. I'm 5'2" so I appreciate crops that aren't too long. This hits just right a little below the knee. It's not tight at the waist, either. I like the dove gray color and the stretch. Like any pant with stretch, it will get a bit loose with wear, but it's better than being tight at the waist and getting a roll.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fitting jeans I've ever owned, June 17, 2013
I never thought I'd be this excited about jeans. Better than fitting well, they keep their shape without over stretching through the day. There is no "bunchiness" at the top, so your shirts lie flat over them, giving a very slim look. Very flattering and of good quality - i had to get more after trying the first pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, September 14, 2013
Just what I wanted, fits according to size. The quality is what you would expect from nydj, excellent. I would purchase them again

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered a smaller size, June 5, 2013
I wear both 8's and 10's in shorts. Bought the ten and thought they were a bit big, but with a belt would be okay. Well, after wearing they loosened considerably and since I love the material and length, I ordered the 8. Still a bit large, but couldn't wear a 6. They look good after several hours, I hate wrinkled shorts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, June 2, 2013
Karen Lynn (New Berlin, WI United States) - See all my reviews
They get dirty easy when I wear them around my grandkids but what else would you expect from white pants. Order one size down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love NYDJ, August 23, 2013
Spursfan (LaVernia, TX) - See all my reviews
They fit great and are easy to care for. I don't wear other brands any more and love that they are made in America.

5.0 out of 5 stars fits as expected if you know NYDJ fit, August 9, 2013
If you know NYDJ, you know to order a size or 2 smaller. They are always nice looking, keep you 'snug' without looking cheap. Can dress them up or down. I love all my NYDJ and when they're on sale, it's even better. But they are worth their sometimes $100+ price.