Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NYDJ Women's Petite Sheri Skinny Twill Jeans in Pastel, Buttercream, 4P
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 20, 2013
I purchased these jeans in YELLOW IN SIZE 14P. They fit perfectly. I am 5' 5" tall and the lenght in the petites is just perfect.

Using my trusty tape measure, I found the dimensions to be as follows:

Waist is 34"

Hips: 40-41"

Lenght of leg: 28"

Rise:10 3/4".

These pants are very forgiving because of the Spandex in them. My waist is 35" and they stretch to take that in with no proble. It is Not a case of laying down and sucking it in. The Spandex stretches admirably with a bit of a tug. After wearing the jeans for six hours, they were so relaxed at the waist that they felt big to me, but upon checking the situation in a mirror, they should not have looked odd to anyone else. I am just not used to the comfor these provide.

I originally ordered these in a 14 instead of a 14P and the first pair had to go back. The legs were 32" long. I could have rolled them up, but opted to return them and take advantage of the much better fitting Petite. The regular was also slightly larger in the waist and the hips...by one inch in the waist and about two in the hips.

Since I am relatively short and am defintely stocky, I prefer the fit of the Petite and am so glad that Amazon offers this option.

The Color is a nice buttery yellow which is easier to match than a lighter or darker product. But yellows are hard to match, so take your jeans with you, either wear them or carry in a shopping bag, when you go to look at tops. This is one color that requires dedication for matching! Also, I have noticed more people wearing yellow lately are it really livens up the face and give the face a glow. I always thought that most people could not wear yellow, but of late, have come to see that image as a bad one. Do wear yellow. It makes you look younger and healthier...even if you are already in great shape. I think yellow has been overlooked in the fashion world for too long?

So, I give these jeans five starts for comfort and wearability. I wore them for 6 hours the first day I had them. They stretched a bit during wearing, but did not look sloppy. I was careful and got not food on them and only the tiniest bit of dirt from the car. That wiped off easily. I was able to hang them back up in my closet and anticipate a second, and perhaps a third wearing. The only thing I was not crazy about was the tighness of the Skinny Leg, but am aware that this is just the "fashion sense" for this spring, 2013. I have tried on jeans at three other stores and they are all promoting the "skinny leg" look. I do not think these jeans would be comfortable if you were engaging in strenuous activities such as horseback riding, running, cleaning the house or chasing after children. There is just not that much give in the calf area. In my world, I will wear them to go out with the girls, go shopping, clean the house, or dress them up for a hot date. They do hug the curves!

I liked the yellow pants/jeans so well that I also ordered them French Lavender and Chevy Blue. Now I have all the new pants I need for this season. I DO recommend these to you as they are true to size, they are offered in lovely colors, and they appear to be durable enough to last five or more years. They are a great deal and look nice and tailored when one is wearing them!
on February 3, 2013
Love the color, fit and style of these jeans. They are called skinny jeans, but they aren't so skinny that they are tight on my calves. These make my legs look slim, without being uncomfortable. The waiste is just right and does not gap in the back. I'm 5'2'' and about 135 lbs. I have just ordered them in another color.
on May 5, 2013
I love the length, the petite sizing means no shortening for me! Fits me a little loose, but I knew it would as I usually wear a 12 but they were out of that size when I ordered so I went up to the 14 since it was on super sale, couldn't pass it up.
on February 11, 2013
I love NYDJ jeans, you cannot beat the fit. They are true to size and if your 5'1" like me, the petite are still long enough to wear heals with. I have 8 pair of NYDJ and love them all.
on February 5, 2013
I bought my first pair of NYDJ leggings at Nordstrom and loved them. However, before buying another pair of their pants, as a loyal Amazon customer, I came back to online shopping and found amazing prices. I love these pants. They are so comfortable and well made. I have very thin legs so my next purchase will probably be leggings again but I like the skinny jeans also. My daughters tell me the skinny jeans look better because then my legs do not look so thin.
on January 20, 2013
Great fit..sits on waist..truly holds tummy.. Love skinny fit for boots.. Beautiful color.. Great deal for price.. Fast shipping.. Highly recommended
on February 18, 2013
I don't like to spend over $100 on jeans, but since I know what size I wear in NYDJ, I wait til they are bargain priced on here. These are authentic and came with tags attached. The color is more dusty orange than bright (as the pic suggests) but they were still perfect.
on March 28, 2013
I love these pants! The color is awesome and they fit great all around,very happy with my purchase! I got petite since im only 5ft.and was very pleased to see that they fit well without having to fold at the bottom or get them tailored.
on October 7, 2013
They fit well and pull in my stomach. They don't wear as well as I would have liked them to.
on May 14, 2013
Love the color and fit. I machine washed and hung to dry, as the label indicated. Now they sit on my ironing board, unwearable until I take the time and effort to iron them!