4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the same
I have many pairs of nydj in this style, the Sheri skinny jean, so had no qualms about ordering these in my usual size. But wow, it was quite a workout pulling them on, as they are quite a bit tighter than my others. I can only hope that as they have stretch in them they give a bit, as I am fond of breathing!
Published 15 months ago by Shoppin granny

2.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ first not happy face
Not true to size...I have 3 other 14 petites that are perfect and these are too tight so I will be returning and am very disappointed
Published 5 months ago by Barbara L OBrien

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the same, April 16, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great color--fabric texture a bit different than some of my other Skinny Sheri jeans, February 21, 2014
I have about 6 pairs of Skinny Sheri jeans and they are all a bit different in the weight of the denim and in the fit. These have a lighter feel than some of my favorites and are definitely tighter. A friend ordered them at the same time I ordered mine and made the same comments to me. Still really like them but will probably stick to only one pair of these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, but the fabric is a little stiff, September 20, 2013
These fit great, as all the NYDJ pants. The fabric is jean material and a little stiffer than normal, but I think they will soften with washings. I love the perfect amount of stretch in the jeans. The color is a little brighter than what appears on line. It is a pretty shade of green.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this jeans. Can' wait for summer to wear them., April 5, 2013
This jeans are very comfortable. . Love the fit and the optic white color. It looks different in the picture, so be aware.

2.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ first not happy face, February 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the color, November 20, 2013
These are awesome! The color is perfect for any time of year and the fit is perfect. If you haven't tried these jeans before and are hard to fit this is the way to go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice jeans, November 18, 2013
I am very happy with these jeans. They are comfortable and well made. I really liked the color for summer and even fall. I need to find a way to wear them all winter. I was very happy with the price too!

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller then the next smaller size, March 20, 2014
Rebecca (Louisville, KY, US) - See all my reviews
I did not care for the fabric, (not heavy enough) or the fit of these jeans. I did not keep these

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute jeans, January 10, 2014
GrannyCares (North Little Rock, AR) - See all my reviews
Bought these for my 41 year old daughter who is a petite size 6. They are a perfect fit. I wish I could have gotten other colors, but the red was a discounted price that I could afford.

NYDJ Women's Petite Sheri Skinny Jean